Part 14 (Y/n pov):

Like this, days passed. Each day I would text Yoongi to check up on him. We became better friends and would send each other memes and the more we spoke, the more we found in common. For example, he and I liked music. Yoongi told me he loved the piano. While I did not play as much anymore, I remembered how I used to always play the piano in my childhood. I still listened to instrumental music. It was nice. We even hung out more afterschool. He was busy though, he had a job but on the weekends sometimes we would go to grab lunch like sushi nearby or watch a movie. It was nice and he smiled more. In class, he was tired but not as cold. He did not yell or push me away as much and it made me feel happy that he trusted me. I liked that. That was the thing. Maybe I liked it all too much.

"Y/N! young lady are you listening?? What is the answer to number 3? Stop daydreaming" my calculus teacher screeched. Oh, shoot. "Sorry.....is it D?" I guessed.
"D? There are only two choices. You are not paying attention. You better start before you land yourself in a detention" she threatened. See what he did to me. I was just zoning out think of Yoongi. His hugs, his smile, his face, his soft self. His lips. They were perfect. Everything it was so perf- AH Y/N focus I told myself and got back to work.

As much as I did not want to admit it, I had a crush on Yoongles. He was my best friend and it was wrong probably because he did not feel the same. He had recently told me that he had been hurt by an ex. He did not tell me why he and his ex broke up but I knew he was hurt. He was not ready, she seemed to have damaged him somehow. Poor baby, I wondered what she said to him. Regardless, I could not tell him this so I had to hide my feelings but, feelings were there. Not my problem he was amazing. Honestly, I may have been slowly falling in love. How couldn't I? He was a pure, beautiful soul and baby inside just colder outside because he did not want to be hurt anymore. He truly was nice to see once you knew him.

Whether we did stupid things, or watched movies, or just talked he knew how to make my day. His infectious smile sent my heart to another galaxy. His laughter- when he laughed it rang through my body. His happiness made me so glad to see him. He did not have a single bad bone in his body. He was broken and damaged yes, but so precious. I wished to fix him.