12 | You're Not My Son Pt.3

Gabriel's P.O.V

I was on my tablet, swiping through old photos of Dorian and me, when Adrien's boyfriend (who had been sneaking into my house for well over a month, thinking I didn't know) burst into the room, covered in blood and dragging Adrien by the hair.

My eyes widened. What fight had they gotten into this time?

"This boy," he screamed, throwing Adrien forward, "Is not your son."

Immediately it all started making sense. He had beat "Adrien" to a pulp because it was really Félix, and he was angry that Félix had been pretending to be Adrien. But how could I be sure? They looked exactly the same.

"Get up," I ordered the weak boy who was now on his knees. My son's boyfriend was breathing heavily in anger, unable to control his animalistic rage.

Félix/Adrien stood, grinning maliciously as if he didn't look like a factory reject right now.

"What's your sexuality?" I asked him.

This was the one question I knew only Adrien's boyfriend and I knew the answer to (apart from Adrien, of course).

"I'm gay," he lied effortlessy.

"Lies!" I roared at the top of my voice, turning off my laptop and rushing to the scene. I grabbed him by the next and pressed him to the wall. "You're not my son!"

Adrien's boyfriend looked stricken. The roles had now been reversed; Luka was confused and I was ready to murder the tiny boy before me. I was ready to crush him under my heel; to skin him alive and suffocate him in vat of smoked salt. I wanted to watch him choke and beg for help, to scream and cry whilst I looked on.

I wanted to set him on fire and spit at his feet, drink water in his face as he burned to a crisp. I knew he was only a child, but I wanted him dead. Because he had kidnapped my son.

My son was bisexual. This petty idiot thought he could assume my son's sexuality and get away with it. I let go of him. I was breathing heavily as a wave of panic suddenly washed over me. If Félix was here, where was my son?

"Where is he?" I growled.

The sick idiot just grinned, blood seeping out of his nose and onto has chapped lips. He smiled, and the blood filled the creases of his mouse. His hair was plastered to his forehead. And he was masked in sweat. And he opened his dirty little mouth and said the words I feared he would say.

"If you kill me, I can't tell you where Adrien is. And I'm pretty sure my mother will sue you for harming a child. However, as soon as I get what I want, I promise I'll release Adrien in a few days. Two weeks tops—"

"NO THE FUCK NOT."

+++

Luka's P.O.V

"NO THE FUCK NOT." I screamed. What the hell was Adrien's father doing, listening to this tweepering idiot chatter on?

Every second wasted was a second more Adrien was hungry, tired, scared or alone. He deserved none of those things, and the longer Félix babbled on, the longer my boyfriend was being kept from me—

"You'll do what I say," snarled Félix in a devious manner.

Adrien's father raised a brow.

"And why is that?" he all but spat.

There was silence for a moment.

"Because you wouldn't want to cross me. Not when I have your son right where I want him."