B1 | Villain Chat Noir & Villain Vipereon

Third person

High above on the rooftops of Paris, Chat Noir, Paris' most notorious villain, stood, perched on top the louvre.

It was just past midnight, and the acclaimed villian was waiting for his parter in crime - the equally famous Viperion.

The two weren't just the random road men that you see in London that flick out a knife and go "Hey! Fam! You got any spare change, mate?" in and threatening voice. No. These were real villains. Criminals.

They had ties with mobs all over the world - as well as being the sole co-leaders of the parisian mob. They had several dealings in the money laundering business; no-one could tell the difference between the counterfeit cash they made and the real thing. As well as this, they also had their primary business.

It wasn't actually a business, per se. It was more of a "I see someone I don't like so I kill them and stuff their mouths with little fake kitty paws" activity that they did in their free time, as you do.

On this night in particular, Chat Noir was waiting for his husband to hurry up so they could rob one of the stores downtown. This store in particular belonged to someone who was once friends with them - a bright girl with blue pigtails and a slim build. Marisoda, Chat Noir thought she was called. He couldn't really remember. He and Luka were both twenty six but they acted as if high school was centuries ago.

Marisoda, was it? Marissa, Marisol, Marinade? Marikhaki? No, that wasn't it. For some reason, it bothered him that he couldn't remember the name of this girl, especially since he'd dated her for some time. Oh well. Her name definitely began with Mari.

Just when he began to loose all hope of his lover meeting him there, he was alerted by a loud thump! that his husband had joined him.

"You fat oaf!" Chat Noir whisper-shouted, "You literally could not have landed any louder than that!"

Viperion was about to say something in reply, but he knew better than to challenge his husband. But maybe, if he angered him enough, he could get a nice semi-hate fuck? God knows Adrien would not spare him. However, deciding that he did not want a bruised ass tonight, Viperion opted for rolling his eyes instead.

Wrong. Fucking. Move.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me? You are such a bitch. Did you just roll your eyes?" Adrien all but growled.

Luka could see where this was about to go so he cut his husband off before you could start ranting.

"Look, are we going to rob the place or not?"

"Ooh, calm down Jamal, we'll get there," Chat Noir replied.

It took everything he had not to roll his eyes again.

After all Adrien's bitching, they finally got to "Boulangerie Patisserie", the name of this Mariah's bakery.

It really was too easy - at least at the start it was. They had broken in with such ease the pair of them had just looked at each other and burst out laughing. How the fuck they ran a whole-ass mob with that kind of attitude was beyond all of Paris.

Whenever they robbed a place, they never bothered to break the CCTV; it wasn't like the police could catch them anyways. In the few clips shown of them on national news, they were always laughing, kissing, hugging - being affectionate in the middle of committing a crime! It was madness to all of Paris, but the criminal duo ceased to care because it made sense to them.