Chapter 13: The talk

~Spinel's POV~
It's been a couple day's since the party. Pearl talked to us and we tried to keep a straight face through the whole thing, We were still on winter break so I decided to go to the store and get snacks for me and Steven's hang out.

As I was picking up some sodas I bumped into someone. "Oh hey Spinel" Connie said. I frowned and looked at her. "Hey?" I asked. "Hey have you talked to Steven, I wanted to apologize" She said looking down. I rolled my eyes, "Tell him yourself" I said moving to the movie aisle, "Oh! You should get this one! It's a love story set in the 80's with a twist" Connie said trying to seem helpful. I rolled my eyes but took the movie.

I felt Connie spin me around, "Please just tell him I'm sorry" She said hugging me. I rolled my eyes again and paid for the food and movie before leaving. I entered Steven's house and I smiled, "I already have our plans set out!" Steven said making me chuckle. I responded "So what do you have planned?" "We'll watch a movie and eat... Yeah it's not that fancy" He said shrugging. I laughed and put in the movie. We sat on the bed as I put my head on his shoulder, "Whats this about?" He asked. "I don't know, Some romance story with a twist I guess" I answered.

I smirked moving in front of the boy, "Hey" I said, "Hi?" He said. I moved forward and kissed him on the lips. "I need to tell you something" I started off. I decided to tell him about what went down. I got on top of him, "Okay?" He said putting hands on my waists. "I saw Connie today and she wanted to say that she's sorry" I said. "What?" He asked. I looked down worried as to why he was so scared.

"I saw Connie today at the store, She said she was sorry" I explained. I saw him looking even more scared. "No" he said, "No?" I asked confused as to what was going on. "She hurt me really bad! I can't let her in my life again!" He screamed. I was shocked "Steven, She's sorry I mean we could forgive her and never talk to her again" I suggested. "THEN SHE WOULD NEVER LEARN THAT WHAT SHE DID HURT ME!" He shouted. I gave him a worried look. "Steven, are you okay?" I asked. "No" he said tears forming in his eyes.

~Steven's POV~
I knew I was having another panic attack but I tried to fight it due to one reason... I held back my tears and tried to tell myself that it was okay inside my head. Though the pink hue was back and the room was dark. The tv was glitched and playing the same words over and over again. Soon the tv turned white and noise was muffled. 𝘴𝓽ꫀꪜꫀꪀ? 𝘴𝓽ꫀꪜꫀꪀ? "STEVEN?!" I gasped catching air as I saw Spinel in front of me sitting criss crossed, "I DON'T WANT TO FORGIVE HER!" "BUT WHY?!" She screamed. "BECAUSE SHE CAUSED MY PANIC ATTACK!" I yelled back closing my eyes. I revealed my scars and heard Spinel gasp. "Steven..." She said. She grabbed my wrists and grazed her hand over them, "W-Why?" She asked.

~Steven's POV~
I already stopped and gave Spinel a look of shock. "Steven are you okay?" She asked.
Her face was crossed out.
That was the one reason of why I tried to prevent this panic attack, It's never the person's fault, It's just whoever made me scared first! My brain is stupid. I looked at the girl saying nothing, It's really just my imagination I guess. "Why?" She asked. I felt tears streaming down my face. "N-No, I tried to prevent it from happening" I said shaking as I put hands on her face which didn't do anything. The girl put my hands down, "You need to explain. She said so I did what I had to do.

"I-I need you to leave" I asked still shaking. "W-What? Steven did I-I do something wrong? Please! Tell m-me!" She screamed. I didn't say anything causing the girl to wipe her tears and grab her bag as she walked out. I instantly started to cry into my hands. I punched a pillow and hugged myself. Sometimes I really hated myself and just wanted to hide away and right now this was that time. I wiped my face and took off my jacket. I turned off the tv and put on some music. I laid back and closed my eyes still feeling tears run down my cheeks as I looked at my wrists.

"WHY?!" I said sniffling, I scratched my arms causing the old scratches to become irritated. I frowned at how it started to burn. I sat up and dialed Amethyst on my phone. "I could come pick you up" I said sniffing, "No I'll walk, I just wanna get there so I can hug you" She said and that's exactly what she did once she arrived. I let out my cries as she squeezed me. "What happened?" She asked sitting on my bed, "She was asking me to forgive Connie" I explained, "Why don't you finally just tell her?" Amethyst asked, "I'm too embarrassed" I explained. "Steven" she said, "She loves you and you love her! She'll understand" Amethyst said. I smiled "Alright, I'll explain everything" I said. Amethyst smiled and we decided what we are going to do.

+++++++
Connie smirked as she walked outside hopping into a car, "Did you do it?" Peeps asked, Chad looked at me waiting for an answer, "Of course~ He'll have to break up with her due to his panic attacks and he'll break up with her then we can get revenge on those two for playing with our hearts" Connie said. Peeps clapped and out a cigarette into her mouth, "Fucking ass holes" Chad said starting the car.

********************************************
Dear Diary,
Can't talk much today! I have to apologize to Spinel!
~Steven Universe