Chapter 14: Discussion

~Spinels POV~
I bit my nails as I walked down the street, I still felt some tears roll down my cheek. I failed him didn't I? How stupid am I? I COULD'VE HELPED HIM! I wiped my eyes and sniffed as I kept thinking about the horrifying image of his wrists, I heard someone yelling my name "SPINEL!" I spun around seeing Amethyst, "Whats going on?" I asked, "First good morning, Yesterday you and Steven got into a fight but he wants to talk to you" She said.

"Are you serious?" I asked, She nodded so I ran past her as she followed. I thought of my apology as I ran, maybe just a simple sorry? No he deserved better! I found myself standing on his lawn taking deep breaths. I saw Amethyst open the door and I walked in to see Steven sitting on the steps, "S-Spinel!" He shouted running and hugging me, "We need to talk" He said.

Amethyst left and we were now alone. "I'M SO SORRY!" I yelled bursting into tears. "No Spinel I am! I should've told you about my depression and PTSD" Steven said hugging me, I hugged back as I spoke "Tell me... I'm here" I  said. "Okay" Steven answered.

~No ones POV~
He told me everything, "Steven I had no idea" She said hugging him, "I-It's okay, I'm trying to stop" He said showing his wrists that were bandaged, She bent down and kissed them making Steven blush a bit, "I just wanna help sorry" She said. Steven looked at the girl up and down questioning if he should do what he wanted to do but he decided. He instantly kissed the girl knocking her to her back on the bed, She felt his hands grasp her wrists to hold them down. Her eyes widened before closing, He entered tongue making the girl moan a bit. "Mmm~" She moaned. The girl flipped him over still keeping her lips on him.

(Slight Smut so if you just don't like that then I'll warn you once it's over! Just scroll! 💕)
Spinel straddled the boy not leaving her mouth from his, she moved down to his neck and kissed it. She started to lick his neck causing some moans from boy, "I'm sorry I wasn't here, But I'm here now... I promise" she said hearing the boy gasp as she put her hands down his pants. Steven put his head back, She sucked on his neck making even more love marks along his collarbone. She sat up getting her hand out of his pants still straddling him as she put her hands on his shoulders. "Pearl isn't coming home right now is she?" Spinel asked,

"No, she's at work until 9" He said, Spinel smiled. She took off her big jacket and
buttoned her top revealing a purple bra. She looked down to see Steven's Face red as a tomato. She also looked down to see something sticking up which made her laugh, "It's fine" Spinel said. He put his hands on her stomach with gave her goosebumps "I-Is it okay?" He asked, "Yeah it's okay" The girl said giggling, He moved his hands and put them on her breasts, Spinel got more goosebumps as Steven moved up to kiss her neck putting his hands through her hair taking her pig tails out, He moved down and kissed her chest before licking her left breast sending chills down her back.

She removed the left side of her bra keeping the right one on. He blushed as his boner went a little higher. Spinel chuckled "You're hilarious Universe~" She said, "Your making me la-" instantly Spinel stopped talking as she felt a mouth on her breast. "Mmm~" Steven tried to mouth something. Spinel rubbed his back as she took him off, "What's wrong? Did I do wrong?" He said flying back bouncing up and down a little, "I'm supposed to make you feel good" Spinel said smirking, Steven looked shocked and she started to move around still straddling him.

"Nghh~" Steven let out as Spinel kept grinding on him. She soon fell off of the boy and smiled a bit, "Look I know it isn't much okay? It's just I don't know how you roll" She said. "N-No it's fine I swear"

Spinel kissed the boys cheek as he hugged her and put his head on her chest, she also kissed his head as she stroked his hair. "You can always come to your good old girlfriend Spinel" the girl said, "W-Wait! We're official?" He asked, "Universe you are one stupid boy! I WOULDN'T HAVE ALMOST HAD SEX WITH YOU IF WE WEREN'T!" Spinel laughed, Steven looked up at Spinel smiling, Spinel stopped laughing and blushed, Steven leaned in and kissed the girl again putting a hand on her cheek.

Spinel smirked, "I love you Spinel" Steven said resting his head into her arms, "Hate you too Universe~" Spinel said laughing causing Steven to snicker as well as Spinel put the sheets over them and closed her eyes.