celebrity crush - joshua bassett

genre: fluff
warnings: none
plot: your celebrity crush happens to have a celebrity crush on you!! enjoy.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

third person pov

(y/n) sat on a stool next to her four closest friends and band mates. they were in a room lit by blinding lights. a few cameras and cameramen stood behind the assortment of video and film equipment.

"we're recording in 5, 4, 3, 2,-"

"hi everyone i'm laura, and we're here today with (y/b/n) for a highly requested interview! thanks for being here today guys." their host announces

"thanks for having us." (y/n) states cheerfully.

the interview continues on with multiple interesting questions about the band's new songs, tours, and some of their inspirations. the interview was coming to an end when laura asked (y/n) a question about her celebrity crush.

"so (y/n) i've heard that you have a celebrity crush."

(y/n's) face flushed a light pink color. her thoughts and mind consumed with the idea of the curly haired boy who had the voice of an angel, and a smile who could brighten anyone's day.

(y/n) smiled and nodded awkwardly.

"an actor, is he? i believe his name is, joshua bassett?" laura asked very intrigued

"that would be correct" (y/n) answered
"the one and only." (y/b/m) said playfully nudging (y/n's) arm.

"well, please, tell us about this crush." laura asked anxious for some insiders.

"well i- uh. i've liked him for a long time. i haven't met him yet and i doubt that he even knows who i am, but he seems like a great guy and he's really talented." (y/n) chuckled nervously.

"well as a matter of fact, he does know who you are. he's heard you sing and he's going to be interviewed pretty soon actually. the last time he was here we asked him about the last song he listened to and it actually happened to be one of the songs from your third album." laura stated joyfully

"well that's all the time we have today. thank you all for tuning in! and a big thank you to (y/b/n) for being here and joining us. we'll see you next time! bye." laura said waving at the camera

the band waved at the camera in unison and got off of their stools. they thanked everyone and walked out of the room.

while walking out, (y/n's) eyes were glued to the floor as she walked behind her band mates. she played with her fingers. 'does he really know who i am?' (y/n) thought to herself.

suddenly she bumped into one of her band mates.
"what the-" she stated confused

(y/n) looked up to see her band mates whispering things to each other. she peered over their shoulders to see the brown eyed, curly haired boy sitting on a stool being interviewed in the glass room in front of them.

(y/n's) eyes went wide as her band mates turned to her asking if they should wait until he finished. she ignored them and kept her eyes on the boy who she'd been thinking about nonstop. she was head over heels for him. and they were complete strangers.

joshua stood up from his stool and got ready to leave the room. as soon as he walked out the door, he was face to face with a beautiful girl. he stopped and stared for a few seconds. once he came back to his senses, he realized who the group of girls standing in front of him were.

"hey! you guys are (y/b/n) right? wow! i'm joshua. huge fan!"

the group of girls laughed. (y/n) tried not to seem too excited and nervous. she couldn't wrap her head around the fact that joshua bassett was a fan of theirs.

"hi, it's great to meet you, i'm-" one of the girls started to say, but she was soon cut off by joshua.

"i know who you are. i know all of you actually. oh my gosh i'm totally fangirling over you guys right now." everyone laughed at his comment.

(y/b/n) was in a hurry since they had a meeting to attend. so they said their goodbyes to joshua and went along.

(y/n) trailed behind a bit, but followed the rest of the girls.

"uhm- (y/n) ?"

(y/n) turned around to see joshua calling after her. she smiled to herself and walked towards him.
"yes?" she asked hope laced in the tone of her voice.

"you always seem to catch my attention and i was wondering if you'd like to go out for some coffee or something sometime... whenever?" joshua asked pleadingly

"i'd like that." (y/n) responded gladly. joy flowed through her veins. "here." she smiled handing the beautiful boy a slip of paper with her number on it.

"call me later, okay?" she told him.

"y-yeah sure" he responded shyly

(y/n) smiled at joshua and walked away. she wanted to scream in disbelief.

later that day she and joshua set up a time and place for their date. (y/n) described joshua as adorable to her band mates. and joshua couldn't stop thinking about her and her perfectness.

🌷the end🌷

a/n- hii!! sorry i've been so inactive. hope you guys are having a good summer. thanks for 33k reads!! this chapter was trashhh and i'm so sorry about it. i'm at a loss for ideas hahaha. anyways hope you enjoyed. love you all.