celebrity crush pt.2 - joshua bassett

PART TWO !!

*picture below is josh standing up from the table lol

˚ ˚ ˚

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

˚ ˚ ˚

(y/n's) pov

my date with joshua was set for 3:00 pm.
i checked the time.
2:03 pm.
i rushed to the bathroom with excitement and got dressed. i put on the slightest bit of makeup and fixed my hair.

i then grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and headed out the door.

i hopped in my car and drove to the café we were meeting at.

the drive took about 10 minutes, and i got there right on time. 3:00 pm sharp.

i walked out to see joshua sitting at a small booth with a tall glass of iced coffee in front of him.
i walked over and greeted him.

"hey joshua." he looked to me and smiled "hi, you look great" he motioned for me to sit down

in the time that we were at the café i ordered an iced coffee and we talked about many things. our inspirations, our goals, our families. i felt as though, with him, i could talk about anything and everything without being judged. he was so open, calm, understanding, and sweet. exactly how i imagined him to be.

we also mentioned how we were each other's celebrity crush.

joshuas pov

(y/n) was the kindest human being i've ever met. she was positive, open minded, gorgeous, and i felt safe when i was with her. i was falling in love with her. she was exactly what i thought she would be, and she's exactly what i need. she's perfect.

the both of us finished our drinks and paid. i paid for drinks, she paid tip.

"do you wanna get out of here?" i asked her
"well, sure. but where would we go?"
"i think i know a place." i said a grin forming on my face.

i reached my hand out for her to take, and when she did, we walked out to my car.

once we were in, i drove off to the beach. it was around 5:20 pm so it was the perfect time to watch the sunset.

i drove up a hill with a stunning view, and parked at the top, leading (y/n) out of the car and to the grassy area sprinkled with beautiful wildflowers.

we sat on the grass and watched the sunset.

i put an arm around her shoulder letting her lean in and rest her head on my shoulder.

(y/n) looked so beautiful with the golden shade from the sky tinting her skin. her hair a lighter color in the sun.

she turned to me and said, "you probably bring all your dates up here huh?"

i grew a bit worried. was that what she thought of me? "uh no actually i've never brought anyone up here. sorry i mean, do you like it? is it too cliche." i rambled

"i was only kidding joshua" (y/n) smiled.

with that single grin, all my worries and problems and fears seemed to vanish.

i moved closer to her and placed my hands on either side of her face. i just couldn't help myself.

i leaned in and slowly pressed my lips on her soft ones.

it was short and sweet. i pulled away smiling to see her with the same expression.

(y/n's pov)

i wanted to burst as joshua rambled on and on. it was adorable. he was adorable. and i was falling more in love with him every second. this was a good thing that i hoped would last.

moments later joshua took me by surprise with a kiss that made my heart flutter. my stomach was in a whirl and my head was spinning. i couldn't think straight.

when we pulled away, happiness was evident on both our faces.

the sun had gone down and all that was left of the sunset was a small orange sliver in the dark, mysterious sky dotted with an innumerable amount of bright stars.

we drove back to the café where my car was parked and said our goodbyes.

"i hope to do this again soon (y/n). i had a great time with you"

"me too josh. call me tomorrow." i responded smiling as he nodded.

🌾the end🌾

a/n: thanks for reading!! hope you enjoyed this chapter. love you all. stay safe