𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚈𝚒-𝚂𝚘𝚘

← - Food is the only thing worth living for - →

"Guess I'm a solid 15 minutes late," Yi-soo's step was light as she thought about the tub of frozen yoghurt she could eat during the lecture.

The frozen yoghurt was the exact reason that had made her late for class, and the reason why she had woken up early that day. Would she miss class for food? Most probably. Did she care about her attendance, not really."

Yi-soo arrived in-front of the lecture hall and was about to silently slip inside when her phone buzzed. She slightly jumped back startled and was glad she found out now that her phone wasn't on silent.

Lilia: Lunch at Sue's?

Her best friends proposal unlocked a smile from Yi-soo as she was thinking about the delicious food that was awaiting her, and quickly typed a reply.

Soo🍫: Call, see you at 12.30!

She then stuffed her phone back into her pocket and slightly peeked inside the lecture hall. Luckily for her, the professor had his back turned towards the students and she jumped into thé nearest seat that had been free.

The male next to her jumped slightly startled but refrained from saying anything. Yi-soo set her laptop us as a shield for her yoghurt and pulled out a spoon from her bag.

This time she did actually catch the males attention, and he continued to stare at her with a disdained look as she stuffed the yoghurt into her mouth.

"I swear to god, I'll stuff yoghurt up his handsome nostril if he doesn't stop judging now." Yi-soo mentally groaned as she felt an upset stomach coming up, just from his jinxing stare. 

She tried subtly throwing him a glare, but her eyes widened when she saw him pull a pint of ice-cream out from his bag, "This mutherfucker."

The male calmly placed the pint next to his laptop, acting oblivious from her stares, but refrained from touching or opening it.

Yi-soo who couldn't take the godly distraction in front of her asked in a hushed voice, "Are you really going to eat all of that by yourself?" eyeing the pint of ice-cream with big eyes as she felt a sudden craving set in.

"No." The male said, pulling his ice-cream slightly closer to him, as he did not like her predator stare.

Immediately Yi-soo reached out with her hand and asked, "Can I ha-"

The make immediately pushed her hand away and vividly shook his head, "-No."

"Bu-but you..." Yi-soo pouted as her mouth started watering, "You said you weren't going to eat all of that! I'll share some of my frozen yoghurt, so you share some ice with me, please?! Don't be stingy!"