𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛

← -Now you're messing with a stone cold killer - →

- Sue's café -

"So the asshole is your cheating ex, who has the audacity to act like nothing happened and you two are still best buds?" Eunwoo had a disgusted look on his face as he took a sip from his smoothie, "What a..."

Lilia nodded her head with a sigh, "I know, I wasted my precious teen years on him, and all the while he went behind my back with a rich bitch. I thought I left those unpleasant memories in high school, yet Now they're both at this University. Most of all, he expects me to act 'nice' to both of them! What a joke, he could've better told me to join the circus or something."

Eunwoo chuckled amused as he took a bite of the chili shrimp in-front of him. Although Lilia had craved something sweet, the moment the smell of fried food had reached their noses they decided to get both.

Lilia chose a matcha cheesecake with ice cream and two different smoothies. Eunwoo on the other hand got fried chili shrimp, chicken karaage, and takoyaki.

Unlike how they had expected things to be awkward between them since they had never had a talk like this. Let alone spend time together, things actually went quite well. They went from one extremity to another, and that somehow breached the wall between them.

He was about to dip the shrimp he had taken a bite from into the spicy mayonnaise again, when Lilia grabbed his hand with a low hiss, "Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" Eunwoo raised a surprised eyebrow at her, as he tried pulling his hand out of her iron grip.

Lilia shielded the mayonnaise with her hand and stated, "Dip the already bitten shrimp back into the mayonnaise."

"But it is my mayonnaise!" Eunwoo protested in an indignant tone, to which Lilia replied, "Yeah, but you're sharing with me right?!"

As a protest, Eunwoo jammed his whole shrimp into the mayonnaise and even licked his fingers afterward, all the while Lilia could only watch him in disbelief.

"It's not like I have herpes or something, so stop being so uptight," He rolled his eyes at her as he continued to eat his food, "And here I was just wondering why we were getting along so well?"

He was mentally preparing himself for an outburst from her. An outburst where she would go full sparta mode on him, scolding his manners, existence, and even call him names. It was the least to say that he was extremely surprised when a bubbly laugh erupted from her throat.

"Oh my god Eunwoo, you're such a brat!" Lilia giggles amused as she clutched her sides, "I can't believe you even licked your fingers to prove your point." She surprised herself by not getting mad at her but, after his chivalric behavior from before, everything he did seemed extremely cute and adorkable to her, "Am I getting sick, or is this the real Eunwoo-effect?"

Eunwoo puffed out his cheeks as he continued to stuff himself and muttered, "I'm not a brat, you just need to relax a bit more."

"I can't believe I didn't know you were such a dork," Lilia cut off a piece of her cake and held it in front of his mouth with her own fork, "Sorry for being so rigid, won't you take this as a truce since you don't have herpes?"

Eunwoo tried to remain stoïc but a small smile played around his lips as he opened his mouth and answered,  "Fine, I may just be able to find it within myself to forgive you."

- Later that night, Ava's room -

"How's grandma doing mom?" Ava questioned leaning against her windowsill, as she gazed out of her window at the stars in the clear night sky.