𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗

← - It must be tiring to be so hot - →

- It must be tiring to be so hot -

"Ugh I hate this lecture," Saerin groaned to herself as she rested her head on her arm on the table, subtly eyeing a certain person standing by the door, "Why is it taking him so long to climb up the stairs?"

As soon as a certain person, or eboy lord as Ava and Kairi had named him, walked in she had ended her call and tried to act normal. As if she totally was not hoping for him to sit next to her during the lecture.

"Actually, I'm surprised he didn't get scared by me," Saerin softly grinned to herself as she tapped through her old photos.

Suddenly her phone got pulled out of her hand and a curious voice asked, "Why are you grinning to yourself like a creep?"

*Flashback*

"Today, I'm doing it!" Saerin stated confidently through the phone as she hurried to her lecture, "I'm asking him today!"

"Sureee," Ava stretched the e from the other side of the phone as they've had this question many times, "Just do it first, then you can boost about it to me."

Saerin let out a huff but, she couldn't deny Ava's words as this had been the umpteenth time she had claimed this, "Just watch me Jung Ava, I'll prove you wrong today!"

Ava let out an amused snort, "You don't need to prove me anything, just help yourself."

"Yes, yess, Whatever!" Saerin felt nerves slightly build up in her chest as she arrived at her classroom, "I'll call you after class. Love you babes!"

"Good luck!" Ava stated just before she ended the call and with a confident tred Saerin marched into the class.

Without a pause she walked straight up to her target and planted her hand on his desk, as she leaned closer to him, "Jungkook, can you hang with me after class today?"

Jungkook looked at her surprised as he had just set everything up for class, and Saerin had to refrain herself from ogling his exposed arms with a hungry gaze.

"Uuh... sure I guess," Jungkook shrugged with big eyes and Saerin nodded her head satisfied, "Good, I'll see you after class then."

Without giving him a chance to say anything else, she marched to a different seat and plopped down with a thumping heart. Ignoring everyone's stares, Saerin tried to maintain a composed expression although a smile was tugging the corners of her lip. After all, she didn't want to come over like a creep to anyone else.

Saerin didn't know what had overcome her but, whatever it was, she was glad it came because otherwise she might've stalled asking him till the end of the semester. Truth be told, ever since she had laid her gaze on him and his tattoos and wavy messy hair during their first class together, she had a thing for him. A very big thing actually.