T W O

Annoyed wasn't the word to describe how Camden was feeling.

The boys wouldn't stop grilling her on why she stopped J-Baby from hitting the mystery boy. They were all about drama when she wasn't. She never put on a scene unless she had to.

"Nah, cause yo ass really did the most. Lil frog faced ass," Tyler yelled. He was the one that always did more than the most.

"Ty, why you still talkin to me?"

He squinted his eyes at her. "BITCH, you gone take Tyler Barnes serious if it's the last thang you do!"

"AND THAT'S ON MUTHAFUCKIN PERIOD," Gionni screamed.

"And don't forget the extra fuckin blood, G." Kiree added.

"Mmcht, talm bout sum 'exTrA bLOoD'," Camden mocked. "You's a dumb bitch, Que."

The group was settled at Gionni's house that he shared with his girlfriend, Tabitha. She was never one who liked Camden.

"But, who was ole boy? Ian neva seen him." Que asked.

"Ion know, but bitch boy betta keep his mouth closed." G said.

"On Jesus Devontae Christ sandals!"

The group got quiet and turned where Ty was, who had a goofy look on his face.

"And don't steal my joke." He said.

Thinking back to the boy, Camden thought he was fine as hell to say he was light skinned.

"He's cute," she spoke out loud to the boys.

Gasps were heard as they all stared at her. Jeremiah's was more angry as the others were appalled.

"Never did you just- in front of my good sis!" Ty shook his head in remorse.

Camden rolled her eyes. She didn't want Jeremiah, nor had she once before. For years now, the three other boys tried to get them together, but she would never fold.

She felt she knew too much about him and what he did to be attracted to him. Cute, but not someone she wanted to deal with.

"I did cause I'm good off that."

"Okayyyyy," G boasted. "Camden said she a solid lil bitch. Standin on her word and whatnot."

"Why you'n want me doe?" Jeremiah addressed.

"You too old fa me." she lied.

"I'm eighteen, you said yo limit twenty, twenty-one."

"Oh." She shrugged.

"Oh?" He asked. "That's all you gotta say?"

Slightly turning her head, she raised her eyebrows letting him know she was done talking to him. This was a conversation that happened at least once a week and she was tired of it.

"Bet."

Que did a hefty laugh, stomping his feet. "Desperation at its finest. We hate to see it."