F I F T E E N

Omar Cooper

My heart is pounding out of my chest. I'm nervous as hell and my shyness is kicking in. I don't think I can do this!

If she rejects me, I'll have to kill her.

I rented a car for our date, so it was just us two. It was a comfortable silence in the car, but just by being me, it was awkward.

It wasn't a fancy date so we're dressed pretty causally.

I parked up the street from where we're going. I got out the car to open the door for her and smiled at her when she got out.

"I'm making you wear a blindfold, Bug." I pulled the cloth from my back pocket.

She scrunched up her face. She looked like she wanted to say something, but decided against it.

"I trust you."

I put the blindfold on and led her up the sidewalk. I rented out a planetarium for us to have our date in. Bug told me since she was little she loved them and wanted to be a astronomer.

We walked inside and everything was set up. The projector was running, the food was on the table, and her favorite music was playing in the background.

I took her blindfold off and I heard her gasp.

"Oh my god! Dooda, all this for me?"

I blushed at the nickname she gave me and nervously nodded my head. She kissed my lips and eagerly ran over to the table.

She sat on the pillow on the floor and looked around.

I made my way over and sat down too. She couldn't keep a smile off her face.

I did that!

We opened the food trays and it was filled with her favorite. Tomato basil penne pasta with grilled salmon and garlic bread.

As we talked, I realized just how much I liked and cared about her. I haven't known her long, but it feels like a lifetime. I can honestly say I would marry her.

Fingers snapped in my face bringing me out my trance. "You okay?"

She was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back. Everything about her was perfect.

DO IT!

I scooted to her side of the table and she immediately put her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her and stroked her cheek. I wish this could last forever.

DO IT!

I let out a shaky breath I didn't even know I was holding in. "Bug, baby, will you be my girlfriend?"

"What?" She sat up fast and looked at me.

"Camden, will you please do me the honor of being my beautiful girlfriend?"

She didn't answer, but she stared at me.

Strangle her now or later?

I was caught off guard by her tackling me on the ground with a hug.

"Yes, yes, yes." She kissed me all over my face as she rolled us around on the floor.

SHE SAID YES! LETS GOOOOO.

"You know you're my first girlfriend?"

Bug stopped rolling us on the ground and looked me in my eyes. She kissed me with so much passion.

"I'm your last girlfriend."