F I V E

Upon making it to the hospital, J-Baby still felt like he did the right thing. I mean Omar was talking to his girl.

On the other hand, Camden was so mad that she rode with Sharife and Josh.

"You really think he did it on purpose?"

"Poor, sweet baby Josh...," Camden patted his cheek sympathetically. "Your stupidity amazes me."

Before Josh could comment the four boys walked in and sat down. Being petty, Camden moved from them and sat between Josh and Sharife.

"Bitch, we don't care! The fuck?" Ty spoke.

"Ian know I asked Stacey." Camden retorted, nonchalantly.

"Awe nahhhh. Never did she bring out the middle name," Que hooted.

"Mmcht. That's my gay ass daddy name and you know it!"

G snorted at this comment. "Bro...that's yo momma name. Yo daddy name Roger."

"Oh." Tyler fanned him off, shrugging.

Just then Big O and T'ea emerged from the back.

"Luckily he doesn't have a concussion from the fall, but he did need to get stitches in his forehead. You guys can go see him if you want, but he's sleep." Big O smiled at the group.

Standing beside her dad, T'ea quickly looked at Jeremiah's body language. She didn't say anything, but she knew he did this on purpose.

"Me and Josh gone go first," Sharife announced.

Camden wanted to go first and apologize. If Jeremiah wasn't so controlling over something that isn't even his then they wouldn't be in this predicament.

"I'll go next."

"No you not Camden. We gotta leave."

"J-Baby please get the fuck cause I'm gone do me regardless!"

Seeing that she was serious he swiftly yanked her from her seat and dragged her out the hospital.

"LET ME GO!"

She continued the yell until she was thrown into the car. Before she could react G put child lock on. She let out a frustrated scream as she hit the window.

"Ight now, lil tzsmainian devil. Break sum if you bad." Ty warned.

Deciding not to say anything, Camden stared out the window as the car began to move.

Not even being able to relax for five minutes, Jeremiah yanked her hair. When her head flew back he grabbed her neck.

She immediately pulled away before she could get too angry.

"Bitch ass nigga, you thought you did sum? I didn't get turned on by that shit."

Ignoring her, he repeated his actions. Only this time Camden pulled back and hit him in the eye. After that, a physical fight broke out.

"OH SHIT THEY FIGHTIN," Que shouted.

Somehow, Que crawled from the backseat and found himself in the front.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY LAP," Ty yelled.

As the two in the backseat continued to fight and the two in the front argued, G remained unfazed. He was used to this behavior.

He would just let them brawl when they got to the house.