S I X

Camden Owens

"Fuck ass bitch! I'll dunk yo head in McDonald's toilet again," G yelled.

"Baby stop playing," Cindy whined. "My hair was smelling like shit for weeks."

Tabitha the dumbest bitch I know. She sitting on that man lap. Guess she Ray Charles to the bs.

"What the fuck yo bitch lookin at?"

"You mean girlfriend? Yeah, stop playin with me like I don't get active!" Tabitha yelled.

She tried it.

"You trying to fight," Cindy asked.

"Don't do it, Tabitha!" Que warned her. "You done got yo ass handed to you multiple times by that girl."

Before Tabitha could speak, Cindy snatched her out G's lap and threw her in the lawn.

Okay, hulk.

"Yo girlfriend sad as hell!" Que laughed.

"On my kids." Ty said.

I scrunched up my face. "I thought that girl got a abortion?"

"She did."

"I- okay."

Cindy walked back up the steps and sat in G's lap, kissing him on the lips.

LMAOOO. Niggas straight dog shit...stank!

I looked up at Tabitha as she limped up the steps. Sis was fucked up. Had a lil patches, a busted lip, and her shit was leaking.

Look just like Lil Baby dog looking ass.

"Fuck you watching me for," she growled.

At this point she just need to kill herself. Sis front teeth missing!

"Calm down, Fito. Sit down and be a good girl." G spoke, pointing to the free space beside him.

I had to laugh. She really sat the fuck down. Ain't even sitting in a chair! She's an embarrassment to the community.

"Bitch I'm embarrassed for you." Ty got up and kicked her in the head.

COULD NOT BE ME! Tabitha taking this shit like a champ, though.

"It's okay." G laughed, patting her head. "You gone get yo turn again when she leave in ten minutes."

"I just noticed. J-Baby ass ain't stepped foot out the house." Que said.

"For what," Cindy asked.

"Skskskssk. Man, Camden beat his ass black and blue. Nigga got two black eyes," Que told her.

She glanced at me and mean mugged me.

Forgot she fucking on him too.

"Fuck you hitting on my nigga for?"

Bitch must think she a speaker? Loud for why?

I just shrugged my shoulders and stared at her cause this ain't what she want.

"Answer me!"

"Aht, aht! It's time for you to gooooo cause you loud with the one, two, and three." Ty grabbed a fist full of her hair and dragged her down the porch steps.

"It's none of my business, it's none of my business." I sang to myself while getting on my phone.