E L E V E N

Camden Owens - Three hours earlier

"Wake up, we made it." I woke up to see Josh shaking me.

I got up, stretched, grabbed my carry-on, and waited  for Omar and Rife outside of the plane with Gup.

They asked me to take a trip with them to meet their basketball friends. I mostly said yes because I wanted to spend time with Omar.

Fuck his friends.

They got off the plane and we made our way inside the airport. Everyone was meeting up in Sacramento to hang out.

It's me. The only girl. For another week...again. Only this time I'll be around more than four boys.

Josh was staying behind with his family. The last week of the month, everybody's coming down to Georgia. Then it'll be time for school to start.

"There's the luggage," Josh yelled.

"Baby, you too loud," I whined.

Omar looked at me. "Baby? Who you calling baby?"

"It's just something I say." I rolled my eyes, going to get our luggage.

I walked back and got snatched by my shirt. "I'll beat yo ass. Stop playing with me."

Everything he do make him finer.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

"COME ON. WE READY TO GO."

Omar walked up to them and smacked Sharife's head. "You're embarrassing. Shut up."

We walked outside and a man was holding a sign with Omar's and Sharife's name.

After we put our stuff up we got in, the dude took off. Like on some Fast and the Furious type shit. Honestly, he scared the hell out of me.

We made it to a big, fancy hotel. Everybody had separate rooms close by each other. The Coopers done ran out because my bathroom got a jacuzzi!

Big O fine ass could get it.

I sat starfished on the big bed when the boys came barging in. Gup jumped on top of me, then Rife, then Omar.

"We're about to meet with the guys for a while if you wanted to come." Josh yelled in my ear.

It's so cute he's happy all the time.

I pushed their heavy asses off me and sat up panting. Josh alone is like two hundred pounds.

"I'll meet them tomorrow."

"I'll stay with you." Omar jumped on the bed and pulled my head on his stomach.

The boys said their goodbyes and left. I wasn't paying attention cause Omar had his dick in my face, and it was poking. He cleared his throat and I looked up to see him staring at me.

Looks like you need a lil sucky suck. Give him that extra gawk 6000.

He put his hand on my titty and mumbled, "Shit, what you on?"

Present time

My god. I fucked him. I came on this trip and I fucked him.

Ain't the only thang you came on.

I gave this boy my virginity! And the fact that he's sleeping sexy as fuck right now isn't helping.

"Why you staring at me?"

Almost smacked his ass. Thought this man was asleep.

"I don't know. I'm still in shock."

He got up dancing and flexing. "I showed out, didn't I? I nutted quick the first round, but when I rebooted? Yesirrr."

My cat hurts like hell, but I took that shit. Can't lie, I did my thang too!

"And youuuuu," he hyped. "I'm shocked at you! I ain't never seen nobody take dick like you. Might have to wife."

"Hmph." I smirked and crossed my arms.