N I N E

The past few weeks Omar had managed to get to know Camden better. She had made the first move and he was fine with that.

But Jeremiah had started to notice she was spending less and less time with the boys and would rarely talk to them when she saw them.

He didn't realize it was just him she wasn't talking to. When she wasn't busy trying to get to know Omar and the rest of his basketball friends, she would have Kiree, Tyler, and Gionni at her house.

Camden was tired of him and his antics. They've fought twice in the last few weeks and he was disrespectful for no reason.

"She still gone over to bitch boy house?" He had just walked into the room and that's the first thing he said.

"Damn. No hey or nothing?" Ty asked.

"Hey. Where Camden?"

"She with bitch boy nem." Que told.

"Oh."

Jeremiah acted like he didn't care, but everybody and their momma knew he did. He couldn't stand the fact that Camden was attracted to someone other than him.

He had liked her since they were younger. In elementary he would get bullied and Camden was the only one that would stand up for him.

At first he thought she didn't like him because he was shy...so around middle school he changed himself. But that's when the real problems began.

He started hanging out with Camden more and eventually Gionni, Tyler, and Kiree. From then to now, he would try to desperately to get in trouble to get Camden's attention, because she was always known to cause trouble.

Jeremiah thought that was the type of boy she liked.

Over time, after turning him down several times, Jeremiah grew angry. To make matters worse she started a relationship with Kenny Liam around the 9th grade.

Thinking nothing of it, Camden and Kenny made the mistake of sending nudes back and forth. Since she wasn't willing to have sex with him, Kenny had to settle with nudes.

Kenny had no intent on hurting Camden with these photos, but somehow Jeremiah found out. He threatened Kenny about his family and even went so far as to cut him. But he didn't care. He didn't want to hurt Camden.

Jeremiah became increasingly frustrated and stole his phone one day. He jail broke into Kenny's phone and sent out Camden's pictures to the whole school.

Soon after, Camden broke up with Kenny and the boys jumped him, not knowing it was Jeremiah to blame. Kenny tried to explain himself, but to no avail. Camden hated him and swore to never talk to him again.

The rest of her 9th, and all of her 10th grade year Camden was known as a slut. As a result, she became more introverted and distant.

Jeremiah planned on taking this secret to the grave.

"What you thinking about?" Gionni asked.

"O-oh! It's nothing," Jeremiah stammered. "It's nothing."