T H I R T E E N

Omar woke up happier than ever. He skipped to the bathroom where he brushed his teeth. Once in the shower he thought about yesterday's shenanigans. He never knew he could produce that much seamen until he met Camden.

He finished his shower, wrapped a towel around his waist, and walked out the bathroom. He wanted company, but decided to let her sleep.

"She need it," he mumbled. "Girl sucked my soul and made my toes curl."

He heard her stirring in his bed, but ignored it and went to get dressed. He only became alarmed when he heard her throwing her insides up in the bathroom.

He rushed behind her to hold her hair. "You okay?" he spoke softly to soothe her.

"Yeah. It's just period symptoms."

Omar stepped back and admired Camden as she brushed her teeth. She danced in the mirror and made funny faces at herself.

She was precious.

He walked out of the bathroom as she got undressed for her shower. He figured at this point in time she didn't want him to see her naked.

Getting dressed, Omar ordered an uber. He was going to get all of Camden's favorite snacks, buy her food, a heating pad, and buy extra pads in case she ran out.

The uber arrived; he wanted to do this while she was still showering.

Later after buying the food, he went to pick up her other things. Not even knowing this about himself, Omar was a great listener. He couldn't believe he remembered her size and the type of pad she preferred.

"Your buying for your mother? You're a great son." A mixed girl popped up and stopped him from walking.

Not saying anything, Omar tried again to walk off the isle.

"I don't personally like those, but every women is different."

Omar stared at her with boredom. He was ready to leave and she was annoying.

The blonde girl saw the look on his face and her smile dropped. She thought he was cute.

"Sorry if I'm weird," she laughed. "I just thought you were cute and-"

"No." Omar tried to walk around her.

She frowned and blocked his path again. "But if you would ju-"

"No." He tried to walk off again.

"Why not?"

"Bro get the hell back! I'm about to deadass drop kick you're anorexic ass!"

This time, not waiting for a response, he moved her to the side and went to pay for his stuff.

Omar made it back to his uber and he saw the same girl run out the store crying. He didn't care and he didn't feel bad.

He made it back to his room where he saw Camden sprawled out across his bed. He sat the stuff down and went to hug her.

"I would hang with the boys today, but I want to take care of you."

Before she could protest he held up his hand. "I want to do this. Shut up."