S E V E N

Camden Owens

"Ma? You know you slow if you got dimples? It's a birth defect."

"Deadass?"

I nodded as I saw her glance at my daddy. He was eating a sandwich just minding his business.

WHACK!

"STOOPID BITCH," She yelled.

Smacked fire from his neck. I know that shit hurt cause he ugly and bald. Ugly dudes never pick one struggle.

"FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? COCKROACH FACED MUTHAFUCKA!"

"Da stopppp." I laughed stomping my feet. "You know ma always been a lil ugly!"

He did his lil spray bottle laugh as he hit on the counter.

Calm down, Hercules.

"That's why you adopted now." my momma sassed.

"And you was musty in high school." My dad butted in.

I covered my mouth laughing cause, why would he do her like that?

"Yo daddy dead."

"Least I knew mines," he shot back. "And my momma wasn't a prostitute."

This man gone go to hell.

"Yo fat ass grandma. Yo diabetic ass momma on her death bed right as we speak!"

Oop! I guess she going too.

"Least my momma wasn't suckin dick on the corner for a cig. Cancer mouthed ass bitch. That's why that year yo grandma fell down them stairs and lost her leg...I pushed her."

Me and momma had our mouths open. He grabbed his sandwich, bumped momma shoulder, and walked out.

"You a sick bastard," she yelled walking after him.

"And don't give a fuck!"

Don't know how or why them folks married.

Ma still yelling and she know da don't care at all. This tv finna tune her ass out though!

My phone rang while I watched Spongebob. It was J-Baby. DECLINE! He called bout four more times and I still declined. What he don't understand?

Then Que facetimed me. I know it's a trap, but I'm petty.

"Yes?" I asked picking up.

"Fuck you, Camden. Real shit!" I just hung up. He do too much.

Sighing, I starting watching tv again. It was the episode where him and Squidward had to deliver that pizza.

"OPEN THE FUCK UP." He banged hard.

He can keep on. Ain't nobody home.

"So you gone act like a lil tone death bitch?" Da asked.

"Seems so."

He walked to the door mumbling. "Shoulda made Tamika get that damn abortion."

He opened the door and shook his head. "You giving me very much desperate vibes, bitch baby."

He ain't say nothing back, so I guess my daddy let him in.

Opp ass bitch!

Me and J-Baby stared at each other as he walked in.

"You answerd Que's call and not mines," he stated.

"I know."

"You did that on purpose?"

"I know."

"Why?"

"I know."

"What- girl stop playing with me!" He yanked my hair...so I stood up.

I said nothing and watched him reach up again. Before he could touch me, I punched him in the face. J-Baby looked at me confused then punched me back.

Not caring, I pushed him into the glass table in the living room and got on top of him after it shattered.

"BEAT HIS ASS CAMDEN," I heard da yell.