T W E L V E

The sexual tension was high. To Omar and Camden's luck her period came on. Every time they looked at each other the vivid images of them fiercely fucking came up.

Despite the stiffness in the atmosphere they both managed to act normal in public while out with the guy's basketball friends.

"Damn so, you gone be like that?"

"Dior get out that girl face," Amari said.

"Shut up with that fat ass forehead!"

"My forehead sexy. Hell you mean? The bitches love it." He scuffed, rubbing his forehead.

Omar sat quiet as usual. He didn't like the fact the boys had been flirting with her. Of course it was harmless and she didn't take it serious, but he didn't care.

"Camden said you too young for her. Give it a rest." Jalen said.

"Right! Because she want a grown man like myself." Mikey sat up straight and flexed his muscles. He winked at Camden and she laughed.

"You're too young for me too, Mikey."

He pouted, "But we're the same age."

"Folks turn sixteen and don't know how to act," Sharife laughed.

Everyone at the table was having a great time joking around and talking about their home life to even notice Omar was quieter than usual.

He felt overwhelmed and hurt all at the same time. Camden wasn't his, but was planning on asking when he got the courage to. To him she was already his because he fucked her raw.

"What you been up to Omar," Bronny asked.

He shrugged and slumped into his seat more. "Blowing my girl back out," he bluntly retorted.

Camden's eyes grew wide and the rest of the table gasped.

"THAT BOY BEEN FUCKING," Dior shouted.

The people in the Japanese restaurant stopped eating to look at their table. Dior shrugged as Jalen smacked him in the back of the head.

"He done finally lost his virginity." Amari and Mikey smiled in approval.

"I been lost that shit," he laughed.

"Who you fucking?" Bronny and Josh both leaned over towards him.

Quickly glancing at Camden without anyone noticing, he shook his head.

"Don't worry bout it sweetheart."

After about fifteen more minutes of interrogations everyone got up to leave. They decided they would all meet back up at the hotel the four were staying in and crash there tomorrow.

Everyone parted ways and got into their cars or ubers and headed wherever.

Back at the hotel Josh and Sharife did the same while Omar made Camden follow him. He unlocked his door and let her walk in first. As soon as the door closed her grabbed the back of her neck.

"What are-"

"Shut up." He cut her off.

He walked her to the bed where he turned her around to face him. He kissed her angrily and pushed her on her knees.

"The hell-"

"I thought I told you to shut the fuck up? Hmm?" He slightly raised his voice at her.

He couldn't take it anymore. The sexual tension and the consent flirting all day had him over the edge.

Omar pulled his pants and boxers down at the same time. His dick sprang out and hit Camden on the face.

"Suck it."

Without hesitation, she swallowed him whole and got to work.