S I X T E E N

His own mother. He couldn't believe it. She sent him to the nut house and she wasn't coming to get him. Jeremiah had been at the clinic almost four days and he had been plotting.

"I asked how are you today, Mr. Brown."

Jeremiah stared at the man as he harbored a shank he had made two nights ago, up his sleeve.

"Fine," he quickly mumbled.

The session went on as Jeremiah mindlessly answered his therapist's questions. He looked up and saw the clock read a little past 2:30.

Jeremiah got up from his seat and walked towards the man. Without a word, he plunged the shank deep into his neck.

His therapist looked at him in shock as he fell on the ground. Blood gushed out everywhere.

Mr. Ross managed to crawl to his desk and press the emergency button. Jeremiah walked over and kicked him down, pushing the shank even deeper with his foot.

He then continued to stomp on his face until he was unrecognizable. Stooping down, he pulled the shank out his neck and hid behind the door, waiting for the nurse.

Jeremiah heard feet coming from up the hall and he held his bloody weapon tighter in his hands.

"Mr. Ross is- OH MY GOD, MR. ROSS!"

He watched as the women stupidly went over to his body. She had her back turned and he took this opportunity to shove the shank as deep as he could into the top of the her head.

Jeremiah smiled in satisfaction as he heard the loud crack of her skull breaking.

She dropped face first into what used to be Mr. Ross's head and face.

Realizing he had a small moment to act on, he searched the women's pocket and pulled out her keycard and what seemed to be her car keys.

Going to the door, he looked down the hall both ways.

Empty.

Taking his chance, he ran as fast as he could down the hallway without making too much noise.

The front portion was unguarded. The receptionist was asleep and there was no one else lingering around.

Jeremiah used the keycard to get out the front door and made his way into the parking lot. He pressed on the keys and saw car lights blink in the distance.

The clinic was only on the outside of Powder Springs and he knew how to get back, so it didn't take long to make it to his house.

His mother was at work so he made no effort in knocking on the door. Jeremiah kicked the door in and ran up to his room. Reaching under his mattress, he pulled a Beretta and stuffed it into his waistband.

Not bothering to close the door back, he got into the car and sped off.

Jeremiah made it to Gionni's house and stood outside his door, figuring that's where everyone would most likely be gathered at.

The door was unlocked so he walked in. Gionni and Tyler were sitting on the couch talking and smoking.

He shot Tyler first in the back of the head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Gionni turned around only to be face to face with Jeremiah's gun. Tears rolled down his face as he looked at Jeremiah.

"I thought we was boys, man? But, you gone do this shit? You a pussy boy!"

Gionni tried to move cautiously and reach for his gun, but Jeremiah was way ahead of him. He shot him in the face and watched as his body tumbled backwards. Towering over him, he shot him in the head three more times.

He stepped over his dead body and and walked over to Tyler, who had fallen off the couch, and shot him three more times as well.

Jeremiah held the gun to his head about to pull the trigger when he heard a door open. His head snapped in that direction as he saw Kiree walk from down the hall.

"I'm taking a shit and y'all making all that noise in here."

Kiree continued to walk into the living room, not noticing Jeremiah standing in the middle of it with a gun to his head.

"I- what the fuck is this?"

Kiree couldn't help but tear up as he saw the two lifeless bodies of his brothers on the floor with pools of blood around them.

He tried to walk closer, but Jeremiah turned the gun his way. He put his hands up in surrender and backed away.

Jeremiah looked Kiree in the eyes and waved a small goodbye before putting the gun to his own temple and pulling the trigger, instantly killing himself.