Generic Mondays

-Zak-

~BUT BEFORE WE START THIS STORY IS SPONSORED BY RAID SHADOW LEGENDS AND RAYCON EARBUDS BECAUSE WE NEED MONEY~

ok im sorry lol

I yawned and grunted as a bright beam of sun flashed through my closed blinds. My alarm was blaring, the same annoying monotone beep every few seconds. I groaned and with my fist knocked it off the nightstand.

"Oh- fuck- whoops."

Reluctantly, I slowly get up and stretch, several bones in my body cracking.

My closet was opened, with my very open wardrobe of about 3 shirts and 5 pairs of pants. I slinked the classic blue skeppy hoodie off of the old plastic hanger and struggled to put it over my head.

I tried my best, looking blindly for an exit, even if it was an arm hole. My head poked out and I was once again met with the dark oak floors of my bedroom. I brought the light blue fabric over my shoulders and down my arms.

After that whole catastrophe I threw on some ripped black jeans with some random old shoes in my closet.

I slouched my backpack over my back, and gingerly opened the door. My shoes loudly echoed and creaked as I placed each foot on the step below.

Once I got to the bottom of the small flight of stairs, I grabbed a banana and ran out the door. I didn't want to be late to walk with Bad. He'd kill me.

I've gotten used to calling him by his minecraft username. It seems it's like that on his end too. I waited on the gravel pathway to the entrance to my house for Bad.

My heels left footprints as I stamped them into the ground, moving them around.

From around the corner, I could see him poke his head out. He was wearing his classic Badboyhalo hoodie. A black hoodie with red lining down the sleeves and around the hood.

I smiled and waved vigorously at him, almost bursting with excitement. I could've waited for him to walk over, but I ran straight at him with open arms. He caught me, and chuckled. I could feat the heat off my face rising.

I moved myself out of his arms, and we began on our normal walk to school. We talked about random crap. Memes, video ideas, reality shows, math. As we scraped our feet on the sidewalk, our old and bruised school building began to peak over a few bushes on the sidewalk.

I sighed, knowing our time was over, and that we had to prepare for class. It was always like this. Walk and talk, no time together, then lunch, then home.

Bad pushed through the gathering crowd of several people. I began to felt my heart race. I don't like people. I don't wanna be late, I'm gonna get a detention. I don't want more time in school. I sit there for 7 hours, FORCED, on my ass to learn about meaningless crap. Who cares about rocks, goddamnit! Learn that shit at your job, it's not hard!

I sigh and slowly rose my hand to my face to bite my nails. I was a lot smaller than  everybody, and it doesn't help being in a crowd where I could easily get lost.

Reluctantly, I pull my phone out and began to text him.

You
hELp am lost
AAAAAAAA PEOPL
OMGM

Bad
Woah, calm down. Where are you. Can you stand on your tippy toes?
Maybe I'll try to find you, hang on.

You
in frnt of mr metcalfe's classromm
omg MRKE PROEOLE
MREO OF THE
OKAY IM FINAN EHAD OUT

Bad
Skeppy! Is it safe??
Delivered 7:25

I dashed across the hallway, barely getting by as my shoulders brushed against a few other people. I stood in the doorway, and let out a pant, looking for Bad. He flashed a concerned look and motioned for me to sit down next to him.