1k views special

"Alright, hi fuckers." A6d said, pressing the record button on the camera. Everyone was lined up on the couch. Skeppy and Bad had tagged along as A6d's friends. Everyone had hit a large subcount, so they thought they would all say their thanks on camera.

"A6d! That's not how you greet someone!"

"Eh, it's fine."

"No it's not-"

"I will literally punch you-"

"AAAH!"

A6d grabbed Bad by the collar as Skeppy stepped in front of the camera, not minding his soon to be boyfriend about to be beat to death.

"Technical difficulties." He said, giggling then turning to help Bad.

Skeppy gingerly plucked the angry French guy off of Bad, pushing him onto the couch beside Mega and Zelk.

"Okay, hi muffins." Bad panted, still looking a little paralyzed with fear. He'd always been weak, helpless, and generally not really able to do anythjng related to physical activity at all.

A6d rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, sticking his tongue out.

"So uh- Who's going first.."

"Eh, let's do it all at once."

"Sounds good."

"I would just like to point out, everyone except Mega has a youtube channel."

"Fuck Mega."

"You wanna go, you diamond block?"

"Yeah! Come here!"

This time, A6d huffed, coming up to the camera, blocking a good view of the fight. You could still see the boys playfully throwing fists as he covered the screen with most of his hand.

"Well, fuck. This is a fucking disaster. Look, Bad's crying, Mega's with bad, they're fighting. Jesus christ."

Meanwhile in the Mega and Bad corner

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm scared too."

"Why are they fighting.."

"Zelk's angy."

"O-Oh."

Bad wrapped his hands around Mega, hiding his view from the two people fighting. They were rocking the couch back and forth uneasily.

"Guys- The couch is gonna flip-"

"Oh my GOODNESS." Bad yelled, letting go of Mega and rising with his hands on his knees, done with their shit.

"You two, STOP FIGHTING. Flip the freaking couch back over! My parents come home in a week, Skeppy already broke one of the vases, this is a disaster!"

Both of them paused before Zelk let Skeppy's collar go. Skeppy coughed and sputtered before shooing Zelk off of the flipped couch and trying to get it back the way it was supposed to go.

"I can't move it.."

"Ugh... Let's just do it together.."

As a group, they crouded around the flipped over couch like a cult.

"Y'know, this is like that monkey circle meme. We should all hold hands and spin."

"Mega, what the fuck."

"LANGUAGE!"

"No, he's got a point."

"Let's do it."