Reunited

-Vincent-

I dizzily took a few steps forward. My head hurt. I didn't wanna be here. I wanted to go home. I shouldn't.

"Dude- are you okay? What the hell happened?"

"Language..."

"Yeah yeah whatever, should we carry him?"

"Oh my god don't do that-"

"It's settled. Sorry."

"What the hell! Put me down!"

"Language! You're in no condition to walk home, now stop kicking you're gonna hurt somebody."

"Yeah, im about to kick someone if they don't PUT ME THE HELL DOWN-"

"AY! FRENCH DUDE! SHUT UP AND LET US CARRY YOU- YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE YOU'RE GETTING KIDNAPPED SO JUST SHUT UP."

I sighed and stopped trying to break free. I was slouched over someone's shoulder, and all my view was the leaves passing by on the sidewalk.

My stomach hurt. My head hurt. My heart hurt. I needed to get back in touch with Mega and Zelk.

Would they still remember me?

I had zoned out for a few minutes, now we were in a garden or something. There were several stepping stones and plants, like a mini arboretum. A few lights lit up the pathway, but our shadows mainly covered everything. I heard keys jingle then snap. I was suddenly dropped onto the ground.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to hit your head on the door frame."

"Ugh- bathroom..?"

"Here, I'll take you."

His friend grabbed my hand and led me down the hall and to a small room. It was the bathroom.

I bent over to the toilet and gagged.

I didn't have enough energy to throw up. I didn't feel like it. I sat down and leaned on the bottom of the vanity.

"Are you okay? Do you wanna eat.. Sleep? Do you need water?"

"Bed- wait- no-"

And of course, I was picked up again. I sighed.

"Why do you all do this shit.. I can walk.. I have legs.."

"Language, you muffin! Just save your energy."

I was plopped onto a bed. Instead of laying down, I sat up. I didn't want to sleep. I wasn't in the mood. Sometimes, I wish I was nocturnal. Everything feels better and surreal when it's night, almost like you're in a dream. It hurts to think about, but everything hits different.

"I guess now isn't the time for introduction- But I'm Darryl, you can call me Bad."

"Oh uh- Vincent, or Vin. I prefer A6D though.."

We both awkwardly sat there on the edge of the bed, looking around the mainly empty room. There was a desk, and a small lamp, and that was about it besides the bed.

"Can I get you anything? Water... Tea... Lemonade? Dr. Pepper?"

"Uh- Water.. If you show me where I can get it."

"No! Rest. I'll go get it."

I bit my tongue. I really didn't deserve it. I just.. Overreacted. I could get it myself. Kind of..

He came back holding a small glass of water and some crackers. I kicked my legs anxiously, worried I'll say the wrong thing.

"Thank you.."