Preparing

-Mega-

I giggled as I loaded the shopping with snacks, Zelk facepalming behind me.

"Dude- Do we need that much food? The store's gonna have a famine."

"I dunno! I eat a lot of food."

"Yeah and you still look like a God damn noodle."

I giggled once again, pushing in more candy off the shelves.

He sighed.

I took the cart and rode back and forth through the isle, occasionally running into the stock shelves, dumping more candy in there.

"Mega. Bro-"

"Hehe! You can't stop me~"

"Oh my god-"

"Come on! Buy snacks with me!"

"I-"

"BUY. SNACKS."

"Why- Y'know what- You can just pick the food."

"CANDY! HEHBJBJHBJHEBABDKEJAKJBEDLBE!"

"The fuck-"

"HElp me buy candy. We need to buy out this whole stock. Candy? Gone. Weave? Snatched. Plane? Crashed. Hotel? Trivago. Please help me fill this shopping cart."

"You're gonna go on a sugar rush.."

"Who gives a damn? Come on! Candy!"

"This would make a good video. I'll censor your face."

"But- My voice?"

"Oh.. Hmph. I won't post it or show A6D. Please?"

"Fineeeeeeeeee."

I heard a record button go off. I didn't care, I was enjoying myself.

"Look at this! What the fuck even is Nancy's chocolate covered almonds? I have no clue but into the cart it goes!"

"Mega-"

"AY! Get the top shelf tall ass!"

"God damn it what the hell- Mega-"

I grabbed him by the collar and stared him dead in the eyes. I loved playing around with him ever since he got more nervous around me, but I decided I should step my game up. He turned a soft shade of pink and nervously looked around.

"Candy. Buy. Now."

Zelk closed his eyes and sighed, trying to pry open the grip I had on his hoodie. Luckily, I held on tight. Tighter than I would've with anyone else. I was fully focused on screwing with his feelings. I'm not that much of a player, but I'd rather have them prove their love for me, just to know I'm not going to be brushed off.

He probably thought he was in the clear, keeping his feelings hidden, but I can honestly read him like a book. Through body language, tone of voice, and reaction, it's always easy to read people. I planned to keep my grip on him for as long as he'd let me. And it wasn't long till he began to get flustered as I brought my face closer to his.

"Mega- No. Please let go? We've been here for like 5 minutes."

"Mmm no. If you get the top shelf, then I'll let you go."

"I'm not getting-"

"Then I'm not letting go."

"Fine! Please let go now."

"Promise?"

"P-Promise! Now shoo! That was really gay."

"What if I meant for it to be gay?"