Lights out

-Darryl-

My head has been scattered and Skeppy has been acting different.

All shy and nervous, it made me worried.

Ever since he came back home, he's been quiet, shy and flustered easily. I don't know why, but I might find out eventually.

Maybe, if I push him around enough, he'll cough it up and tell me what's wrong. I don't like knowing something's off, but this just feels more important.

It's about 9:00, and me and Skeppy have been watching horror movies half of the day.

"Dude- That's so fucking dumb! Kill them- Oh my god-"

"Language."

"Awee! Should I watch my language, baldy?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, watching as the people on the TV hit gross thing with bats. Half of the crew they originally had was dead. How dumb.

Suddenly, the TV went black, and the lights did too.

"Wha.."

"Haha, fuck."

"I am going to literally choke you so hard that your esophagus combusts if you don't-"

"Oh?"

"Wait.."

"Too late!"

"Ew, gross, kinky."

"What if I'm kinky?"

"Well I'm not the person you test that with!"

"Who am I gonna go to, the homeless man on the street?"

"No, oh my goodness, just n-not me!"

I turned away from him, watching the sky grow darker as heavy clouds drifted over the house. Strong winds had picked up, violently tossing the trees and blades of grass around.

"Bro, Imagine seducing a homeless guy."

"wHAT THE- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??"

He giggled, tossing his head around.

"Come on! At least give me cuddles!"

"Ugh, fine."

"Wait- Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Hell yeah! Struck gold."

"Language.." I mumbled as he threw his arms around me, watching the blank screen.

"We could've at LEAST finished the movie, stupid storm."

"Meh, I was getting bored." He whined, resting his head on my shoulder.

Ok uh.

Frick

NSNSMSNS

okay, stop, calm down.

HOW DO I DO ANYTHING

WHAT DO I DO-

"Oh."

Thundered shuddered off in the distance. He closed his eyes roughly upon hearing it.

"Come on, it's not that bad, is it?"

"Well, I don't know. It's just storms are scary and inevitable.. Are you gonna die? Are you gonna live?Let's see using a spinner, number generator, and who wins in a game of twister!"

"Welp- Jeez. If you put it like that, it seems pretty rough." I said, patting his head.

"Y'know what?"