There's a potentially dead person in the pool

[A/N: its next day or so]
-Vincent-
I had tried everything to get my hapiness up. Literally nothing was working, but I guess I could fuck around and go mess with people at a party or something.

Zelk had talked about one, and bringing everyone to it. That was if they wanted to tag along. It was about 11:00, reaching crackhead hours when everyone snaps at midnight.

You're either on crack, really fucking excited, or asleep. I feel like I've just grown to know everyone is crazy 12-6. It happens, and it's nice sitting there giggling like a maniac.

Wether you're calling someone you like, texting, or watching random things like uhh..

That one video called 'How to be a moth.' that's 34 seconds long of some guy breaking a lamp in what appears to be a dorm room with his head from like 3 years ago.

Everyone was different but still insane, something so real that I loved. I liked seeing the true side of everyone.

We all met in the dark living room, feeling excited. Spifey, Mega, Zelk, and TapL who had just arrived were standing there, preparing ourselves to go to this insane party.

It was dark, the street lamps our only source of light besides a group of all our phone flashlights at once. Some were on the GPS, others were playing games and even recording. It probably looked like we were about to go sell drugs then beat up some innocents as they walked by us, but we just really wanted a good time.

Upon reaching the house, it was crowded with cars and people in every direction.

We all rushed into the house at once. Some people went straight to the alcohol, being dumb as fuck, while others just went to go screw around and talk to people.

The atmosphere was stuffy and hot. There were hardly any lights at all except for a few colored ones flashing on a few guys performing a song at the front of the room.

Now what the hell kind of house has a built in concert looking thing??

[Timeskip to a little while where like everyone else is drunk]

I looked around anxiously, worry most likley plastered on my face. Everyone seemed to be having fun, but after a while I just wanted to leave.

There was a group of people who I could hardly distinguish as my friends gathered in a circle. They had their phones, an egg and a cup.

While recording, they kept placing the egg in the cup over and over again before it cracked, simultaneously giggling.

"What the fuck-"

"SHHSHSHSHS! WE'RE SUMMONING SATAN!"

"Yesss! Do you wannnnnnnnna joinnnn?"

"Uhh- Sure?"

"Okayyyy, sit hereee!"

TapL patted the rug next to him. I sat over there, wondering what was happening downstairs. A part of me wanted to cherish their idiotic, drunken behavior, then another half said leave them be, it's embarrassing enough.

What the hell are they gonna think when they go through their camera roll?

I shook my head, wanting to get away from everyone. I ran to the bathroom, slamming the door and pressing my back up against it to assure nobody would force it open.

"I wanna go home.. I wanna go home.. I wanna go home..."

There was a small knock at the door. I turned around and got up, pulling it to a slight crack to peak out. A lady with brunette hair was standing there, a concerned look played out on her face.