Energy Drinks

-Third person POV-

It was Friday, and Skeppy was bustling with energy. Today was the last day before they went on early winter break. There had been a flu going around, so they took pity and let them go early.

Skeppy bounced up to Bad, shaking him violently before jumping around exictedly. He ran away and closed the door, thinking that was enough to wake him up.

He bounded to the spare room, picking clothes out of him bag to randomly throw on. Today just felt like a good day for him.

Bad groaned in the other room, stretching before throwing on a hoodie and some jeans, ready to leave within a few minutes.

"Good morning!"

"Hi.. Wha- Is that cerealll?"

"Mhm! Want some?"

"Uhh- Nnnnno thank you. You really had time for cerealll-"

"Hey! No judge. Cereal is good. At least I don't pour the milk first."

"What! I think you have the wrong personnn..Not only does it splash milk everywhereeee, but you can decide how much milk you want. What if you change your minddd?"

Skeppy narrowed his eyes with unflinching eye contact, still shoveling cereal into his mouth.

Bad giggled before rolling his eyes and walking off, coming back second off with his backpack and a few books in his hand.

"You look cute."

"W-Whatt?"

"Uhh-"

"Um."

"Yeah nevermind-"

Skeppy ate the last of his ceral before dumping out the milk, rinsing out the bowl, and walking away with Bad staring at him.

"Thhhhat was a waste of milk.."

"Eh. Fuck it."

"Language.."

"Oh- Sorry sir goody two shoes."

-Skeppy-

I saw Bad roll his eyes. I figured it'd be colder than normal, seeing as it's about to be winter soon. I threw on a jacket and a beanie before shutting the door behind me and walking towards Bad.

I waved quickly and flashed a smile, subconciously doing sweater paws. It happened all the time, especially with oversized things.

"Yyyou look cute."

"Wow- Thanks!"

He tilted his head. I giggled and dragged him to the door, ready to prepare him for school. I still hadn't let go of his hand when we made it out the door though.

He had been yawning during all our conversations, he had slurred speech, off topic things, hardly paying attention, and staring off into space.

"Dude- Are you okay? How much sleep did you get. Now. I need to know."

"It's.... It.... Three..... Ngh.."

"You keep yawning. Seriously, did you get sleep?"

"No, it's day!"

"What..?"

"I SAID it's day, so I wont sleep!"

"Are you drunk?"

"N...? What do youuu mean?"

"D-Bad. You're drunk. Come on, you can't go to school. Where did you even get alcohol from- What the hell?"

"Nnnnnnnooooo!"