Replaying life in the middle of the street

-Vincent-

Holy shit..
I didn't expect that to actually work
I could also be getting kidnapped
He seemed suspicious, and I guess it looked genuine.

I looked at the boy leading me to his friends house, trudging through leaves in a blue hoodie with a derpy face on the hood. He looked like a kid in it. I didn't know if it was cute, or childish. I dare not say anything, I could be losing a place to stay for a while.

I shouldn't just focus on the place, I should get to know him too. After all, he's being kind enough to let me stay at his friends house.

Through the mist, you could begin to see the faint light of a house with lights on. Skeppy kicked his feet on the sidewalk faster, seeming almost desperate to get there.

"The lights weren't on before. He's awake and probably panicking.."

"Oh shit- Go ahead, run in. It'll give me insight on where the house is. I'll be a minute, I don't have much.. what's the word?"

"Stamina?"

"S...Stamina? God this sounds so stupid, may I ask what that means?"

"Basically how long you can keep something up for. If you can read really long, which, ew books- then you have long stamina when it comes to reading. How much endurance you can take of one subject for a certain amount of time. Sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down."

"Oh.. Okay, go ahead. I'll be a little bit, I haven't eaten at all, and I feel sick. Go take care of your friend."

He rushed off with heavy footsteps leaving me alone with my thoughts and the eerie yet soothing whisper of the wind and raindrops against the sidewalk. I watched as it soaked into the concrete, each raindrop leaving a darker spot. I was already soaking wet, so my clothes hardly mattered anymore.

The wind picked up, tossing my hair and a a swarm of leaves off the ground around in the air. I sighed and began to quickly walk, watching as his shadow morphed away into the darkness. It looked like there was a pathway, but up ahead it looked like there was only one house with lights on.

Everyone else was most likely asleep. Everything felt so surreal. I got kicked out. I just made a potential friend. I'm practically running away from my parents. Though it isn't very far, it made a difference to get away from everyone. I was always a quiet kid. One to keep to themselves but cause trouble when spoken to, or about. People were never one of my favorite aspects of life.

(Basicslly morphing my depression and social anxiety into A6D because why not lmao)

I had made a few friends online. I was so bold in text, I felt like nobody judged me, but the second I got into a voice call, there was awkward silence and social anxiety. Tension in the air, you could cut it with a knife.

I left them after a while. Nobody talked in that friend group. Or maybe they were talking without me. I've always been easily replaceable. My life has always been a cycle. You have your peak, then downfall. It happens every time, but I can never get over it.

One of the boys in that group confessed his feelings for me off in private messages. I gave him a pity accept. I was hesitant, at first, but then it felt good talking to someone you know loved you.

After I actually fell in love with him, he said he thought I felt uncomfortable and forced. I said I didn't, and to which he responded with 'Let's give it one more night.'

I said okay. I still wonder if he had said that trying to get away from me, because turns out he had been cheating alongside with me. I mean, you literally get to pick and choose there. You break up with one of us, you don't get two.