Chapter 12 : Drunken Nara

"What the hell was that?", Ten-Ten pounced off her spot, grabbing a kunai she had neatly displayed on her wall along with other weapons. The girls followed the highly aware Ten-Ten towards the noise of disruption in the kitchen, preparing themselves for an attacker.

"LEE!", Ten-Ten shouted surprised and dropped her defensive stance, running to her teammate in an obvious predicament in her kitchen sink.

The boys outside the window looked like they were deer caught in headlights. They swiftly released Lee's ankles they were shoving through the window and dropped to the floor, trying to hide from the view of the window.

"What the heck? They're all here?", Sakura branded, noting the idiots struggle at being discreet.

"They're definitely drunk.", Ino rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Temari chuckled at the sudden shenanigans the guys were trying to attempt tonight, but halted when she sensed an unknown arm prop against her shoulder and a weight lean into her. She raised a curious eyebrow at the sudden feeling until she was met with the boy she was supposed to forget about tonight, "That-", his hiccup interrupted his sentence, "-we are.", Shikamaru smirked at Ino from his stance, then turned his gaze to Temari to give her a bubbly, inviting smile.

"What the hell, Shikamaru! How did you even get in here?!", Ten-Ten fumed turning her head briefly from her task at hand of trying to help unfortunate Lee off of the sink.

Shikamaru leaned his head lazily on his arm that he propped on Temari and closed his eyes soothingly.

"Nara? What do you think you are doing?", Temari said disgusted at the guys never before seen need for attention, as she tried to peel him off of her.

A hiccup jumped from her shoulder, and the drunken Nara pointed in the wrong direction behind him, "The back slider was unlocked, it was cold outside, and you're warm.", he hummed leaning more of his weight onto the girl that smelled like a rose.

Temari 's eyes widen in fear at the sudden weight forced onto her, looking at the girls for help. She looked like she was just handed a new born baby and had no clue how to hold it.

Hinata noticed Shino outside of the window and that he was the only one to not drop to the floor and hide. She figured he was probably the only one decently sober, "I-is everyone here, Shino?", she asked worriedly to the boy standing on the other side of the window. 

He had a hand pressed to his forehead sadly nodding at how dumb his friends were, "Yes, Hinata. They are, that's because Naruto wanted to see you.", he confirmed and indicated to underneath the window where the guys were trying to hide.

Hinata promptly made her way outside, and when she turned around the corner of the bottom floor apartment, she saw the two drunk guys shushing each other loudly.

"Shhh, they'll definitely see you if you keep talking dumbass.", Kiba managed to spit each word to Naruto as they crouched beneath the window.

"Youre the one talking, if we stay still no one will notice us.", Naruto offered, like they'd be invisible if they'd quit moving.

"Naruto?", Hinata asked surprised, seeing the two idiotic boys crouch obviously in the open underneath the outside of the window.

"Shit.", they both swore in unison and froze.

"Don't. Make. Any. Sudden. Movements.", Naruto clenched through his teeth.

"Can they smell fear?", Kiba gritted through his own, worried because he was sweating bullets.

"Naruto.", Hinata said with more demand to her higher pitched voice, propping a determined hand on her hip.

Naruto peeked over the side of Kiba to see the sweetest, now a little angry, Hinata. His eyes went from squinted to automatic excitement when he made out the now un-blurry figure. He stood up a little too quick, almost falling to the ground when he tried running to her. He clung both his arms around her tightly, in a bear-like hug, "OH, Hinata! It's you! I missed you so much.", the boy started to sob into her shoulder.