04.

"dubu!"i called, we're currently walking here at the park with snacks on our hand, he faced me while eating his sausages. "yes Sana?", i smiled and dragged him to sit on the park's bench, the sky is already dark and Tzuyu said that he's not gonna come home tonight since he'll sleep with his girlfriend..

"nothing"i said, he pinched my cheeks so i let out a cute yelp, he chuckled and we both stared at the river in front of us, the wind is blowing and its so peaceful, there's no noise, its really relaxing and i loved it.

"you're now living with your husband right? can't believe you're already married to someone"he said so i smacked his arm lightly, "how many times do i have to tell you that its just forced and i don't even know him, we hate each other".

He raised both of his hands, "okay okay, i'm just kidding hahaha", he said, i pinched his tummy, damn i touched his abs.

"are you doing fine at work?"i asked and rest my head on his broad shoulders, he hummed, "too many papers to sign", he said with a chuckle.

"being the next handler of the company is hard right? I wish you wouldn't over work yourself dubu"i said, i saw him smiled, "noted ma'am". I sat up straight and looked at him while holding my laugh, "ma'am?".

He laughed so i laughed too, its the first time he called me that and it sounds funny, we rest for a bit because my stomach is hurting.

"i should call you ma'am often now, you seemed happy hearing it"he said, i chuckle, "yahh, it sounds weird". I stared at the river in front, i feel exhausted at everything. I can feel him staring at me, i glanced at him and i'm right, he's staring at me deeply.

"can i ask one question?"he said, i feel my cheeks burning, is he going to ask me if i can his girlfriend? Gosh, i would freak out if that's it.

"sure, what is it"i said, he smiled.

"aren't you tired? I can take you home"Dahyun said, oh okay, i'm just being delusional.

i yawned, he offered his back so i smiled widely, i ride his back, piggy back rides is the best!

We reached the car and as usual, he opened the car door and buckle my seatbelt. Its just, i really feel safe on his arms, i'm really happy being with him, somehow, i was thinking that someday, maybe we could give it a try :)