55.

"Sana" he started and slowly approached me, i was clenching my fist as i looked at him with sadness and pain. My heart hurts so bad, how dare him show up to me like he didn't do anything wrong?

"stop. Stay away from me." i exclaimed, he didn't listen and continued walking. I took step backwards and dang it, my back hits the wall as he trapped me on his arms.

"Sana.." he mumbled with a sad tone, my tears fell again in front of him. I shouldn't be like this, i look so weak.

"I'm sorry, please forgiv-" before he finished the words, i slapped him hard on cheeks. He gasped as his face went sideways.

"a sorry isn't enough for what you've done to my life"i said, he held his cheek and looked at me with his sad eyes. You won't get what you want this time Chou.

I pushed him away and started to walk away but he held my wrist, i was struggling as he pulled me on his embrace. I wanted to cry and tell him how much i need him but that's not going to happen now, my anger is ruling me.

"Sana, i'm sorry" he said, my tears can't stop falling when i heard the words. It hurts me so bad. I just pushed him away again and wiped my tears.

"i told you, a sorry isn't enough! You don't know how much i suffered while you were happy living with your own new family! You don't know how hard stepping forward and fighting all on your own! Please, i don't wish to see or talk to you again" i said and messed my hair, i feel so tired, really tired.

"but you didn't let me explain" he said, i chuckled bitterly, "it already happened, no matter how hard you try, i will never forgive you" i said and i hope its a lesson for him, talking to him again feels so sad. I felt so sad as those words slip on my mouth, i didn't want to say that either but that's the only way for him to stop.

"this is the last time we'll be seeing each other Tzuyu, you're not welcome to step on my life anymore" i said and turned my back to face him.

"let me explain for once! Sana i love you and you know that right?!" he exclaimed, i glance at him sadly.

"Tzuyu, i loved you" i said and i could tell that it damaged him, i'm sorry. I really am.

"i know that you love me, but its not gonna work" i added and rushed outside the bathroom, wiping my tears and calmed myself down then act like nothing painful happened in the bathroom.

I love you Tzuyu but.. I'm slowly moving on.

HAPPY HASEUL DAY EVERYONE!!
Feliz Aniver See-saw!
#AlwaysWithHaseul

HAPPY HASEUL DAY EVERYONE!!Feliz Aniver See-saw!#AlwaysWithHaseul