87.

I slowly opened my eyes when the sunlight hits my face, i was lying down on the cold ground. I quickly sat up and wandered the place, we're still in our house but it was a whole mess.

I stood up and went on the living room, i remembered what happened last night and i hope it was just a nightmare.

"Sana!" i shouted and checked our room, the bed, the closet, the bathroom but she wasn't there. I went back to the kitchen and saw Yeeun still sleeping peacefully on the cold floor. I woke her up and seems like she doesn't want to, so i slapped her.

She widened her eyes and immediately groaned and sat up, she looked at me and glared.

"what was that for and why am i here?!" she asked and noticed that she's on the floor, i sigh and stood up. She did the same, she looked at me with her confuse eyes.

"do you remember what happened last night?" she asked, i nodded then i saw her fist and jaw, clenched.

"ELKIE!!" she shouted loudly and started to roam the house, hoping that her precious girlfriend was still in the house with us but, she wasn't.

Minutes more, i heard the shattered glass noises on the ground. She's angry and she's letting it out by throwing random things on the fucking wall. Her face was almost red, her eyes has fire.

All of sudden, i heard Gowon's One&Only and that's my phone's ringtone. I went inside our room and quickly grabbed my phone.

The demon was calling.

I answered it and laughing is all i can hear, it hurts my ears and its making me so mad. His laugh, i want to choke his neck till he ran out of breath. I want him dead, i want to see him dead, in my very own eyes.

"where the fuck is my wife?!" i asked as i clenched my fist, he was still laughing and my patience is running low.

"don't worry Tzuyu, i'm taking good care of your wife and Jang Yeeun's girlfriend." he said with a chuckle, i bit my lower lip hard, trying to hold back my anger.

"don't ever hurt her, you don't know what i can do" i said, he laughed again.

"you're saying those things but you're afraid to die, you're only good at words Tzu but in reality, you're a fucking coward" he said, he's saying that because that's what he knows, he only judge the book by its cover.

"here, your wife wanna speak with ya" he said, my eyes become teary when i heard whimpers on the other line.

"Tzuyu... help me" her voice, it was so weak and low. She's suffering. She was crying. My heart was being shattered to pieces, an innocent person is suffering.

"i'll save you Sana, just wait for me. I'll get you out of there okay? I love you, we'll get our revenge" i said as tears fell on my eyes, she was sobbing and i know she was hurt.

"ugh sweet time is over, i'll give you tree days to ready yourself to witness the death of your beloved wife Tzu." he said and laughed again then the call ended.

I loose the grip on the phone causing it to fell on the floor, did i heard that right? She's the one who will die?

I picked up the phone again and dialed the number but he didn't answer the calls, due to anger. I threw the phone hard on the wall causing the screen to crack.

"fuck you, you'll die. I swear".