58.

Tzuyu's POV.

I reached home without an expression on my face, i heard a voice that made my mood a little bit brighter as i open the door. It might hurt a little of me thinking that he's my son with the girl i never loved and only a pain in my head.

"Papa!" he cheerfully said and ran to my arms, i showed him a smile and carried him.

"hello Damien" i said and he kissed my cheeks, i chuckled and we both entered the living room. My mood suddenly went bad when i saw her. I put Damien down and quickly went upstairs to change my clothes and rest, also, avoid making sarcastic conversations with her.

I unbuttoned my long sleeve polo slowly as i was in front of the mirror, i let out a sigh when i saw her at the door. Looking at me as if i will melt, i ignored her gaze but it can't helped to have a staring contest at her in the reflection of the mirror. I looked away and took off the cloth and threw it anywhere.

"you're a good dad" Elkie mumbled softly as she slowly approached me, she slowly brushed her palms on my shoulder down to my arms. I almost shivered, i yanked her hands away and faced her, she has a sly smile on her lips. I admit, she was a nice and a beautiful person but sadly.. I really can't love someone like her.

"thanks" i said with a cold tone and went to our bed, she closed the door and also the lights then laid down beside me, she rested her head on my shoulder and snuggled closer, i sigh because i'm used to her being like this when we'll sleep. I was staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking about the girl who fixed and broke me at the same time. Elkie caressed my chest.

"our family is happy but there's something missing" she started, i didn't respond. She looked at me so i did the same thing, our eyes met and i can't feel anything when this happened to us. I can't feel butterflies just like what Sana made me feel.

"Love is missing between us Tzuyu" she added, i looked away and laid back on the bed. I just looked at the ceiling while letting out deep breaths. 

"we should love each other too.. for Damien" she said, i closed my eyes.

"i'm doing my best to love you." i said, she hugged me and i can feel the tears from her eyes, i let out a sigh again. Fuck everything because its a whole damn mess, if i didn't have a responsibility right now, i am dead 5 years ago.

"but i can't feel that you're trying.. I feel nothing but your regrets" she said and reality hits me hard, i never did anything but to hurt her every single time and i felt really sorry for that. I stood up from the bed and glanced at her with plain tired eyes.

"i said this before but i will say it again and again." i said as tears continued to fall on her beautiful brown eyes.

"stop falling deeper for me. You know the truth, i can't love you" i said and went outside, i took a clean shirt on the rack and laid down on the couch. I sigh and stared blankly at the ceiling.

If only she didn't comeback, you and i will truly have a happy ending.