81.

"are you really going to send me and Damien there?" Hyunjin asked sadly as she looked down, we're currently here at the airport. together with Yeeun and Elkie. Sana sigh and lift our Hyunjin's chin up, Hyunjin is in the verge of crying.

"we just want your safety honey, i know it'll be hard for us since we won't be seeing our ball of happiness. It will take some time so please, endure it for a bit okay? Promise mom and dad you'll take care of yourself when you reached Japan" Sana said with a smile, tryin' to cheer our baby up. Hyunjin showed us a smiled and nodded.

"i promise" she said, we smiled and pulled her for a tight goodbye hug. Damien did the same to his parents, it feels good seeing things on their right places.

"i love you mom and dad, take care. See you soon!" she said with her brightest smile, it'll be hard for her too. She won't be seeing her Heejin for a while.

Damien and Hyunjin bid goodbye too us, Me and Yeeun are giving our babies comfort by hugging them. Its really hard sending them off but its the only way for their safety.

They went off. We went outside the airport and ate something, Sana was looking sad the whole time. I sigh and just pulled her on my embrace again, i hope it will help.

"i know its hard but endure it a little baby, things will be better sooner" i said, she let out a deep breath and hugged me back.

"i was just worried, Hyunjin is just a little kid." she said, i pulled away from the hug and held both of her shoulders.

"she knows how to stand on her own feet Sana, she's a smart girl." i said, she looked down.

"i'm scared also. Maybe there's someone tailing them, or us. There can be a man watching us now, you know your dad. He's an evil" she said, i let out a sigh. She has a point, but i hope the kids are safe.

"Tzuyu we don't know what will happen to us next" she added, i held her hand causing her to look at me with her worried eyes.

"that's why we need to stick together and fight right? We aren't sure about what will that demon do next to see us suffer. Sana, always remember that you're not alone. I'm here with you and i will never leave your side" i said with pure sincere, a tear escaped on her eye. I wiped it gently using my thumb, i plant a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"i love you okay? I'll protect you" i added, she wrapped her arms around me again. I hugged her back, i was caressing her back.

"thank you Tzu, i love you too".