97.

fast forward.

I'm 18 weeks pregnant now and Hyunjin can't wait for her sibling to came out. Me and Tzuyu are on the car, ready to see the doctor. Today is the day we will know our baby's gender, we're excited to know it too. Hyunjin wasn't with us since she had dance class to attend with her baby Heejin. I let out a deep breath, i'm feeling nervous at the moment.

Tzuyu held my hand, i looked at him and he was smiling. I showed him a sly smile.

"its gonna be okay" he said, i nodded then we entered the hospital. My legs are shaking and i don't even know why, my heart was pounding so fast. I can't wait to know what our baby's gender is, Tzuyu was holding my hand the whole session, i was letting out deep breaths so that i can calm down. The doctor told me to stop being nervous so i tried my best not to be.

The session lasted half an hour, the doctor cleared her throat before facing us. I clenched my hand into a fist under the table. My breathing become raged. Tzuyu immediately noticed it so he wrapped his hand on my waist. Telling me that he is there with me and its going to be okay.

"Mr and Mrs Chou" The doctor started, gosh if i can just faint due to nervousness right now, i fainted a while ago. My heart wants to jump out on my chest, i hope nothing bad happens on the baby on my womb. I can't see myself or us suffering all over again.

"Congratulations because she's carrying three lovely girls inside her womb!" The doctor said, me and Tzuyu looked at each other with wide eyes. Did i heard it right?! i'm carrying three baby girl's inside me?! Oh god, i'm so happy right now. I covered my mouth as tears fell on my eyes, Tzuyu pulled me on his embrace and kissed my head.

"we're having triplets soon baby, we made it" he said as his eyes becomes teary, i can't help but to cry because of happiness. We hoped for a twin but god gave us a triplet, i bet Hyunjin will be the happiest once she knew that she's gonna have three baby sisters soon! I sobbed on his chest, he was caressing my back with a smile. I pulled away from the hug and stared at my eyes, he looks so happy, and so i am.

"i love you Sana, you and our children" he said, my tears fell once again. I can't still believe that this happened, i really am thankful for everything. Its a big blessing for us, once again, we felt too much happiness.

"i love you too Tzu, thank you for being on my side" i said, he smiled and gently wiped my tears using his thumb. He lean down to plant a sweet kiss on my forehead, i slowly smiled.

"i will spend the rest of my life on your side baby,i won't go anywhere. Your arms is the only home i know" he said, i pulled him for a hug again. He hugged me back.

"i love you so much".

All the hardships on our journey is finally gone, we can now continue our happily ever after..