91.

I dragged Sana on the shore, she wasn't moving. I weakly removed the ropes on her amrs and on her feet. My tears fell again, i removed my coat and threw it anywhere, i placed my hands on her lower chest and pumped it. She still isn't giving me some response.

"Sana please..you can't die" i said while pumping on her chest, hoping that this isn't the end for the both of us. My tears can't stop falling, i lean down on her mouth and gave her some air then pumped on her chest again. I don't know what will i do if i lose her again.. i don't really know. I'll be crazy.

I panted ad my arms feels so tired but i didn't stop, i shouldn't lose hope. My hearts aches so bad, as i said before. There's too much pain and she's the only one who can ease that pain away. She's the only medicine i need and she's the only who can fix a miserable man like me. I stopped from pumping and she still didn't move, i sobbed and buried my face on her side. I cried my heart out, maybe this will really be the last.

"please..don't leave me once again, i don't know what i will do without you anymore" i said as i continued to cry. Back then, when its the first time that i lose her, i feel like i became a zombie. I'm not alive but i'm still walking. My heart started to beat when our path crossed once again, it gave me hope to win back her heart and claim her as mine again. I did my best for her to forgive me and let her know what's the truth, she forgive me. I took care of her and our daughter, i prove to them that they are the only ones i need in my life. But some things aren't meant for us, this sad moment happened.

I'm not ready to lose her once again..

Minutes more, i feel her hand moved so i looked at her. She started to let out the water from the ocean as she cough. I slowly smiled and pulled her to sit, she continued to cough hard, letting out everything. She's fucking alive, yay!!

When she's done, she slowly looked at me with her tired eyes. I pulled her on my embrace, she's such a strong woman indeed. I'm so proud of her, really proud. She pulled away from the hug and held both of my cheeks then stared at my eyes lovingly.

"you saved me.." she murmured as tears started to fall in her beautiful eyes, the sun is starting to go down. We're still here on the shore, i smiled at her and caressed her wet hair.

"we saved each other baby, you're such a strong woman, i'm so proud of you." i saidand gently wiped her tears, through all the battles and challenges, we're still here beside each other. It only means one thing, we are meant to be together.

"i'm not this strong without you, thank you so much, i love you" she said with her beautiful smile. I held her cheek, "i love you more than anything Sana, i love you so much" i said and lean down to connect our lips, she close her eyes and kissedback.

Millions of sparks can be felt on our bodies again, the butterflies on our stomach is still here. Now the mess is over, we'll start a new happy life. A new start.