88.

Sana's POV. 

What happened yesterday was so unexpected, we didn't really know that kidnapping us will be happening. Me and Elkie are here on a small empty room, she was resting on the wall. We got wounds and bruises all over our body since Tzuyu's dad aka the Demon beat us.

I groaned when i felt pain on the side of my lips, it stings so bad. I don't actually know what happened next when he beat us, the last thing i remembered is, Elkie choked out some blood and passed out while i got hit by a hard object on the bed. That fucking hurts, i don't know how will i fight for myself back then since my hands and feet are tied up. Its hard.

I sat up and blocked Elkie since i know, she's feeling really tired and weak. She can't even stand or talk, she's just on the corner, spacing out or crying. I hissed when the wounds on my thighs bleed, the door opened all of sudden. I clenched my fist when i saw him, that ugly face.

He laughed when he saw me, blocking Elkie.

"aw trying to act brave from protecting her when you're even weaker than her" he said with a chuckle and sat on the chair, my eyes are focused on him. He was grinning and its making my temper high,i want to beat the shit out of him too but i'm too weak for that. I can't fight on my own, i hated that i can't even fight without a Chou Tzuyu on my side.

"what the fuck do you want from us?!" i asked, his look remained the same. He already thinks that he's on the top because we don't have a decent plan but i know, when time comes, he'll be drag down to death.

"i already said that on the other day, are you deaf of something?" he asked, i bit my lower lip because my wounds and bruises hurts so much. He was fooling around, i know that he want to see one of us dead but we can't just let that happened. We have kids to take care of and we will do our best to fix this mess.

"since no one of you wanted to volunteer, i picked you. You'll die soon" he said and laughed sarcastically, my eyes become so teary when i heard that. He pulled a gun from his back and played with it for a little bit of time while staring at me. My tears began to fall, i think this will be my last.

He aimed the gun on my head with a smirk on his lips, my eyes are shaking due to fear so i closed it tight. My hands began to tremble, i can hear his laugh. He's fucking enjoying things like ending other people's life. He's truly a demon.

I screamed when i heard gunshots, i was till alive. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that, he aimed it on the wall before shooting. He looked at me with a chuckle, my tears can't stop from falling. I was so scared.

"you can't die yet, i want Tzuyu to witness your death." he said and stood up from the chair, he put back the gun again on his coat and went on the door. I fell on the floor, my body is getting weaker when time passes by.

"say your prayers because you'll be dead soon" he said and locked the door. I cried on the floor so hard, i sobbed and i looked like a worm. It hurts and its hard, Tzuyu please help me..