06.

I woke up and sat on the bed, i wiped my eyes first and looked at the clock, it was still 6:00 in the morning, i stretched my arms and stood up to fix the bed.  I went outside the room and go to the kitchen to prepare myself a coffee but i just stay still on the kitchen door.

I saw him, with an apron, preparing coffee and breakfast while jamming with the morning music on the radio. I was smiling secretly while watching him, he was attractive in this situation, the jerk Tzuyu i know was gone at the moment. He averted his eyes on me then smiled, really? what's happening to him?

He get the cup of coffee and offered it to me, "coffee?".

i smiled and approached him then get the cup of coffee, "thank you", he chuckled and continued to focus cooking on the pan. I sat on the chair then took a sip on the coffee he made, i hummed because he got my taste, creamy coffee.

"i hope you liked the coffee i made"he said while he's still focused on what's he is cooking, i chuckled, "i liked it, thank you", he let out a chuckle, "good thing".

I took another sip and put down the cup, "how did you know my coffee taste?" i asked, he shrugged his shoulders, "i didn't know that either, its the same coffee taste i drink everyday" i hummed, "so we have the same coffee taste huh?"i said with a chuckle, he nodded his head and served me fried rice  with an egg on the top. 

"eatwell"he said and sit in front of me, i blushed a little bit, he's acting so strange since last night gosh. I ate the breakfast he prepared and as i expected, its good. I saw him smiled while looking at me, he ate the meal too and drink his coffee.

"you don't have work today?" i asked him, he shook his head, "its sunday today and i don't have schedules, you?' i showed him a sly smile, " i have to work every single day to pay my dad's hospital bills"i said and looked down, this life is too difficult, i was fighting on my own. My mom left us like nothing happened.

"mind telling me what's wrong?"he asked, i looked at him and he just sounded so sincere a while ago. I let out a deep breath first before showing him a sly smile, to show that i was fine. 5 put down the cup of coffee,"my dad is in a coma for 3years now" i said with a sad tone, my eyes became teary and i don't want to be dramatic.

"that's tough, you manage to fight on your own"he said and took a sip on his coffee, i widened my eyes and glanced at him, he put down the cup and looked at me, our eyes met and its like, he's reading my mind while finding answers in my eyes.

"how did you know?"i asked, he smiled and stood up. "i know about you, i know that secret for 5years"he said and put the cup and plates on the sink. I froze on my place, did we met before??