31.

I woke up when i felt the sun rays on my face, i sat up on the bed and wiped my eyes, i glance at my side and didn't saw him, i sigh, maybe he go to work so early. I suddenly remembered what happened last night, i smiled when i remembered the way he protected and defend me to his own family, that was like a movie like drama scenario.

i stood up from the bed and went on the kitchen, i smiled when i saw him on the kitchen with the cup of coffee on both of his hands, he chuckled and gave the other cup. We went on the balcony and felt the morning breeze. I sipped on the coffee, i feel my heart flutter, its the same coffee taste we drink everyday.

"about last night" he started so i put down the cup on the small table between our chairs, i looked at him and it looks like he's in deep thoughts. I bit my lower lip and looked down as i remembered the kiss last night, it was nice..

"sorry about their words"he said while clenching his fist, i held his hand and he stared at me, he calmed down so i smiled at him. Good thing he always calm down when i told him to, he must'd changed a lot.

"its alright, you protected me anyway so its fine" i said, he slowly smiled and tuck the hair that's been falling in my face behind my ear again, i chuckled and he kissed my forehead, gosh i can feel the butterflies again. I just love it when we are like this, it feels nice.

"can you tell me now who you really are?"i asked and sat back on my seat, i sipped again on the coffee and he nodded, i feel nervous, i feel like there's something i've done wrong from him in the past.

"i'm your the boy you met in the school library when we were six and i became your bestfriend, you told me everything all about you, then we fell inlove with each other at at that very young age" he said, i hummed and minutes later, i can recognize him.. this is bad. i feel bad.

"we promised something and you broke it when i came back here from taiwan, i came back for you but i'm late, you had mark and there, i saw how happy you are when you're with him, i tell myself that should be me. but i lose hope, i met Elkie months ago and at first, she helped me fixing myself but now, she's slowly shattering me. Good thing you came back, i told my dad to arrange a marriage with you because i wanted to win you again, since then, my love for you never fades" he added, my eyes became teary when i remembered the flowers on the trash can of the park, so its him.. i broke his heart when he came back for me and what's worst.. I FORGOT WHO HE WAS.