20.

We reached the hospital.

We're currently here at the nurse's counter, i cleared my throat and called the nurse who's busy typing on the computer.

"is the only Minatozaki on floor 3 moved to other room?"i asked, the nurse smiled, "i'll go check ma'am, give me a minute" she said so i smiled and nodded, i looked at Tzuyu and sigh, he was crossing his arms while looking at me, "what?"i asked, he chuckled and shook his head. He must be crazy.

"the only Minatozaki in floor 3 is moved to floor number 4 and his room is number 209, enjoy your visit Ma'am and Sir"the nurse said, "thank you" i said and we went inside the elevator, Tzuyu pressed the 4th floor as i looked down, i clenched my fist, i hope dad will wake up as soon as possible, i miss talking to him.

We reached the floor and find the room number 209, we entered the room and i saw my dad, lying down on the bed with dextrose and tubes on his body. I slightly smiled and approached him.

"father! I missed you"i started and sat on the side of the bed, i smiled bitterly when there's no response coming from him, nah, take your time finding yourself dad, i'll wait.

"how are you? Are you doing well? Its been a week since i last visited you and i'm sorry for that father"i said and looked at Tzuyu, i smiled and signal him to come closer, he obeyed and went on my side.

"this is Chou Tzuyu father, he's my uhm.. Husband" i said shyly, i heard Tzuyu's chuckle so i looked at him, right, he was smiling.

"nice to meet you sir, i'll do my best to protect and make your daughter happy"he said, i bit my lower lip and i can feel my cheeks burning, did i heard that clearly? I can feel butterflies again, oh shit.

"by the way father, its been too long, when are you going to wake up? I miss you.. So much"i mumbled and tears fell on my eyes, i clenched my fist and looked down, i immediately wiped my tears but it kept falling down, Tzuyu saw it.

"are you okay?"he asked, i looked at him and nodded with a fake smile, i'm exhausted.

I widened my eyes when he pulled me on his embrace, i feel my tears falling again and i can't hold it back any longer so i burst out to crying, i hugged him back and cried my ass out.

Its been too long since i felt someone too sincere with me, as in, real sincere. I was crying and he was rubbing my back, trying to calm me down but i can't, my tears won't stop falling.

"just let it all out, you'll be okay"he said, i sobbed hardly on his broad chest, i said to myself that i'm a tough wall and i will never be destroyed but this time, when he pulled me on his embrace, it suddenly felt like, he's the only one who wrecked that tough wall.

"remember this, you have me Sana, i'll support you in everything"he added and damn, it makes me feel so soft, is this the sign that i'm falling again? Is this really? I can't do that, he have a girlfriend so its never gonna happen, i need to stop myself.