75.

The day had passed and we picked up Sana on the airport Yesterday. She's currently resting well right now and i couldn't make it to tell her the truth.

Sana was still asleep, i was sitting on the edge of the bed. Watching her sleep. I sigh and stared down, i can't really feel that the hardships are over once i told her the truth. Something doesn't feel right.

Surprisingly, my phone suddenly made a noise so i picked it up. My dad was calling me, is he that brave to call? Even if he knew that i hate his guts.

"Son"..

"don't you dare call me your son"..

"it doesn't matter to me if you hate me or not, i'm still your father so you should respect me"..

My jaw clenched. Its really making me mad.

"sure, just call me your son. But i won't see you as my father anymore"..

"i heard you're fixing things with Sana, Tzuyu?"..

He laughed, not just a laugh but with an evil tone. Who the hell let him know? Don't tell me.. Elkie did it.

"so, what about it? I'm not one of your puppets anymore so get lost. I made my own decision"...

"go on, just disrespect me but make sure to ready yourself. You won't like what's being prepared for you. You and Jang Yeeun."...

"why the hell Yeeun got involved?! Look you arrogant bitch, she's innocent!"..

I was clenching my fist, he's putting a show. He will even involve a innocent person in our very own mess. How heartless he is. He's an evil, a dumb fuck.

"easy, i will surely ruin both of your lives"..

"fuck you"...

"..."

"hello?!"..

Call Ended...

I put down my phone and messed my hair, i hope those words wasn't true. As i said before, something doesn't feel alright. A new enemy has come to ruin us, AGAIN.

I clenched my fist hard, my bones began to make some noises. I was staring down coldly, my anger is rising up. I wanted to kill him, with my own hands.

"Tzuyu?" i heard a voice, my anger suddenly popped like a bubble. I glanced at her, she was now awake. Wiping her eyes like a cute baby. I approached her, she yawned and rested her head on my chest.

"why do you look so mad?" she asked, i embraced her.

"nothing" i answered, she looks at me with worry. I showed her a sly smile. She hugged me back as i caress her hair.

"Sana, if you knew the truth behind those lies from our painful past. Will you still forgive me?" i asked, she snuggled closer to me. I heard her let out a deep breath.

"of course" she said, i smiled.

"then if i told you that Damien isn't my child, would you believe it?" i asked again, she pulled away from the hug and looked at me with a confuse face.

"w-what?" she asked, she's clearly confused about my words. I chuckled and held her cheeks. I looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Damien Chong isn't my child" i said, her eyes started to tear up. Maybe she can't believe it.

"is that a joke?" she asked, i laughed a little and planted a kiss on her forehead then pulled her again on my embrace.

"i'm dead serious Sana, now that you know the truth. I hope you'll give me a chance. Let's be a happy family. You, Me and our Hyunjin" i said, i saw her smile.

"i would love that" she said with her sweetest smile.