When a Sranger Calls pt.3

This one might be a bit sad and long so be ready
  ~
"And then, we walk into the Gilded Lily and there's Gal! Again!" Nick was busy telling his stories to impress all the girls in the room. I was sat between my sister and Kevin.

"Gal?" Archie repeated confused at the name.

Cheryl rolled her eyes at the other redhead. "Gadot. Keep up, Archie."

Veronica ignored her boyfriend's slip up and held her drink out to him. "Archiekins, a refill, s'il vous plait?"

Archie didn't say anything before taking the glass from Veronica's hand. I wasn't in the best mood, clearly, since I haven't said a word the whole time I've been here. Betty didn't seem to be in the best mood either but I didn't bother to find out why. I was extremely nervous to let down Ronnie but I knew I had to do it, for her own safety.

The rest of the conversation m Veronica was showing off in front of Nick and continued to neglect Archie.

"Let's move onto something with a little more kick." Nick opened up his suit to reveal a pocket full of jingle-jangle.

Cheryl looked at it completely skeptical. "Is that-"

"Jingle-Jangle? Why, yes it is." Nick went in his suit pocket to pull out a few.

Reggie pointed at him, somewhat proud. "I hooked him up!"

I watched as nick held out a few of the tubed packets. "Tasters? Who's up first?"

Archie shook his head. "Dude, we told you, we're not-"

"Archie, don't take this the wrong way, but you are an epic buzzkill." Nick attempted to joke.

That wasn't funny

Seconds later Nick handed a packet towards Veronica. "Come on, V. Like back in the day. Aren't you, supposed to be showing me a good time? Per Daddy's orders."

Veronica looked around the silent room, everyone looking right back at her knowing damn well what she'll do.

She turned towards him, a teasing smile on her lips. "Down, Nicky. I'm just getting going. And now that you mention it, I in fact, wouldn't mind a little sugar to spice up this party." She reaches forward and plucked the drug right out of his hand. I could see Archie and Betty give the same look as I gave Veronica making her stare right back at us trying to defend herself. "What? Every other night it's burgers and milkshakes. Can't we just cut loose and pretend we're normal for once?"

Cheryl reaches down for the table and picked up a stick. "I'm in."

Reggie nodded. "Me too."

"Kevin?" Cheryl offered him one before toasting him.

Nick turned toward the other girls in the room. "Pussycats, Care to partake?"

The three girls nodded before Veronica turned to my sister and I. "Betty, Bella?"

"No thanks." My sister was the one to answer for us.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Veronica persisted.

I shook my head, "We said no, V."I completely snapped. I didn't want to be a buzkill myself but even if I didn't have to do this I wouldn't agree to doing drugs.

Veronica was shocked. "Okay, relax, Bella. This is strictly voluntary."

Nick then moved in closer to Veronica, a little too close for her comfort. "Perhaps we should decamp to the bedroom so as not to corrupt the country mice."

I watched as Archie gulped down his drink before sitting next to Veronica. "You know what? I changed my mind, I'm in."

I sighed and rolled my eyes as Nick congratulated him. A few minutes later, the drugs were downed and music was blaring through the hotel room. I sat on a chair next to my sister as we watched the drugged up clads party like there's no tomorrow. We couldn't be any less pleased with the atmosphere in the room. Everyone was making out or dancing while their heads are in the clouds. At the moment I wanted to be anywhere but here.