Death Proof pt.1

My mind was groggy and my head pounded when I finally opened my swollen eyes. I was buried under my blankets in my own bed, clothes from last night we're still on. The house was quiet as no sign of noise cane from downstairs probably signalling that I was home alone.

As I lifted myself off the bed, my headache became worse by the second. I wasn't feeling good at all, sick even. The only possible reason I could be feeling like this was from all the tears I had shed last night. However there was nothing I can do to help it, so I figured might as well move on with my day and focus on other things.

I decided, why not go to Pop's for breakfast and take my mind off of things. I would've invited Archie or my sister to come with me but I didn't want to bother them.

The walk was long and silent. Almost even peaceful if it weren't for the thoughts running through my head. The one thing I was worried about is how will I manage to get Jughead to forgive me and how am I going to stop letting these phone calls keep on ruining me. The thoughts suddenly stopped as my phone started ringing. It wasn't just anyone calling, it was the Black Hood. It took me a few seconds to figure out if I wanted to decline it or not but deep down I wanted hear what he has to say and I still need to ask my question.

"What do you want now?" I huffed as I held the phone to my ear.

"Nothing, Bella. I would just like to congratulate you on achieving your mission. You broke the heart of a snake, so I won't ask more of you."

"Why?" I whispered as a tear fell down my cheek. "Why would you make me do that? Why would you make me hurt the one person I love the most?!"

"Because that is what you deserve for escaping my wrath."

That sentence made me even more confused on who this person could be. "What do you mean? I've never even seen you before."

"Oh, but you have."

Huh? Where have I seen him? This makes no sense whatsoever. "Look, I don't care about who you are right now, okay? The only thing I want to know is when will you stop?"

"Until I get what I want."

"And what is it that you want?" I sighed.

"For you to get what you deserve."

What-

I couldn't take the pressure anymore, so I hung up. Why would he start saying all of this now if every other time he called me he tried to stay in the dark? None of this was making sense.

"And, I realized that this is just a sick game to him, psychological torture."

That voice sounded so familiar. I looked to the left side of the road across from me to see both Betty and Archie conversing. Betty was also wearing the same thing from yesterday.

I didn't want to be alone right now especially knowing that I could be being watched at any second so I decided to why not join them.

"Hey, Bella." Archie rung a smile across his face.

I looked at the two of them, a smile smile managed to appear on my face. "Hey."

They could both tell that my eyes were still red and swollen from the night before. "Bells, are you okay?" My sister was next to speak to me, a worried expression showing across her face.

I sighed not taking my eyes off of the ground in front of me. "Besides the fact that I now no longer have a boyfriend, I cried all night and the Black Hood just called me then yeah, I'm okay."