01

Seongmin POV
So It's Just another typical day almost everybody on this school is scaredof me because I am the bully and I am also the Son of the owner of this school. "Hyung!" I shouted as I saw Allen hyung. Allen hyung was my closest friend in this whole school.

"Why?" he asked me "Nothing I just need someone my fans are after me and they kinda hate you because I havw no time for them" even If I'm not close to hyung.

<<fast forward>>

"did you guys know that there's a new girl? "Serim hyung said.wow new girl huh "she right there" Serim hyung pointed. "Wow she's Lonely" I said "Why is our maknae interested?" Allen hyung said "Nothing".

I decided to bully her bacause whenever there's a new student here I would bully. She was going to go to the Lunchbox area I decided to go there to Because I wanted to bump her.

I bumped into her on purpose and she fall then I laughed but I felt that something was pinching me on my knees and I decided to look at my knees and I saw that she was pinching my knees "YAH THAT HURTS!" I shouted at her " Oh I'm Sorry" then she walked away.

Few days later

I saw her again and ofcourse I wanted to bully her but she went to my Father's room I wanted to hear what they we're gonna talk abot but Allen hyung pulled me to the Canteen.

"Seongmin!  Do you Like Seonghyeon?" he asked but why would I like her she's not that beatiful "NO WAY"  I said with a disgusted face "But why we're you looking at her going to your father's office?" I was Just spying on her "So? What's wrong with that? She's gonna talk to my father" I said " Okay okay haha"

My hyung are teasing me so I decided to go on our secret hideout no one knew this or no one is allowed to go here except us. I looked at some of our thing then I heard a voice crying and it sounded like a girl. I hid somewhere and I saw it was Seonghyeon

"Why are you here? This is our secret hideout" I asked her calmly 'cause she was crying "I'm so sorry I'll just leave" she said while still crying.