14

Seonghyeon POV

"so we are going to plan things out like how to put their dad to Jail and to make Jungmo and Nayeon say that they're siblings" I said "Okay so first we need to split up" Minhee said "I'll go with Seongmin and Youngtae" I said "Minhee and I are team" woobin said "Allen and I are on" Serim said "Okay now we're done with the groups" I said.

"We need to know how they treat their employees and we need proof"
Seongmin said "and they forgot to tell you that they are family of mafias" Seongmin added as We nodded.

"That's why you don't get scared at Nayeon" Woobin said "Well yeah and we weren't planning to say it today but this alien said it" I said while pointing to Seongmin.

"Okay me,Seongmin and Youngtae would go to their company and see how they treat ther employees and we wilk interview someone and we will also have a recorder" I said "Since I'm good at technology I'll see what Allen and I could do" Serim said "We'll just do what you want" Woobin said.

"And Btw guys please ask Jungmo for some proof that they're siblings maybe Woobin and Minhee could do that" I said "Okay we'll do it!" Minhee said.

Minhee POV:

We are already gonna ask Jungmo some proof that they're siblings and we need him to help us too.

"Jungmo can we talk to you?" We asked him "Yeah sure. What is it about?" He asked.

"Well are you and Nayeon siblings?" I asked "I know that is supposed to be for you family but will you please help us this time?" Woobin asked .

"Yeah she's my sister but I never got close to her cause she's so mean" I thought she was Just mean here at school "Yeah I can help you this time" He said with a smile.

"Come with us"  Woobin said.