04

Seongmin POV
"I'm Gonna ride you home" I said cause it's to dangerous "No I'll Just walk" walk at this hour?! "I'll rikde you home it's dangerous out there" I almost shout "I can handle myself" Then she walked away. I followed her then I saw two men stand in front of her "SEONGHYEON" I shouted "Is that your boyfriend?" I heard the boy said
Now 2 boys went to me "DON'T TOUCH HIM! IF YOU TOUCH HIM YOU'RE DEAD" She's so protective "Oh we're dead" The man Punched "I SAID DON'T TOUCH HIM" I am really amazed by her skills I just watched her Punch them "SEONGMIN RUN" I did what she said, as we're running
"WE'RE NOT YET DONE" The men shouted.
"Seonghyeon You we're so cool there, how'd you know to do that?" I asked but still has some blood falling from my lips because of the punch "Well my  Family is a mafia" bro wtf "WHAT?!" I shouted "You better shut the fuck up or I'll do the same thing I did to those men to you" and I did the zipper thing to my mouth. "Let's go to our house I'll heal your wounds" I said then pulled her arm "Okay okay no need to pull me" I rolled my eyes after I said that. We arrived at our house "Seongmin You're house is so big" She said and I just continued to walk towards inside of our house "Is this you girlfriend sweetie?" my mom asked "No but I can be" She said that made my mouth open " Shut up Seonghyeon" I whispered to her ear "Mom We'll go inside my room to heal my wound okay?" I said then we Just went to my room "Now where is the kit?" I immediately got the kit then she put the oinment near my lips cause that's where my wound is "Why the fuck did you follow me there?" she asked while still putting the ointment near my mouth "I wanted to ride you home so I followed you but I saw the two men in front of you so I shouted"

(Sorry for the long wait I wanted to stay away from wattpad for a week but I can't. I am really sorry. Please vote)