15

Seongmin POV:

We are going to go to the company that Nayeon and Jungmo's father own.

We arrived at their company. "Only VIPs and friends with owners can come in" The guard said. Seonghyeon showed a picture and it's us with Jungmo "Oh I am really sorry please don't report this" The guard said and we went in.

"Did you record that?" Seonghyeon asked "Yes" I said.

We saw an employee getting scolded by her manager I think. "Seongmin record that now" Seonghyeon said sas I take out my phone to film.

"What you did was called trash!" The manager shouted as he threw the paperworks on her face. We went to her.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked the girl "Yeah this is normal. They do this to us everyday" the girl said "But please don't say it to anyone" She added "Don't worry" Seonghyeon said.

We left the building. "Did you get Everything?" Seongmin asked me "Yes I got that all" I said "Good,now let's go" she said.

We we're back at Seonghyeon's house and Allen and Serim was the only one there.  "Hyung here's the recording" I said as I gave the phone I used to record "Okay I'll do everything and do whatever you want" Serim said.

while playing games with Youngtae soneone rang the doorbell and when I looked at the door it's Jungmo,Woobin and Minhee.

"did you bring any evidence that you're her brother?" Serim asked Jungmo "I brought family pictures with me and Nayeon in it" Jungmo said "Thanks" Serim said.

"I'm going to edit a video of proofs that Jungmo and Nayeon that then  show that specific video on the screen of the Gym then we're gonna call Jungmo's dad to come to school and we're also gonna call police while the video is playing" Serim explained "Okay Got it" We all said "and also we are gonna call everyone to go there to" serim added and we all nodded.

(sorry for not updating much)