30

Seongmin POV:

it's already morning and Seonghyeon is still asleep. I am waiting for someone because I know that she is her mom. When she first went to our school she said to me that her mother ran away from his dad's home. I feel really sad for her.

"Good morning" she said standing at the door of my room "go back to bed" I said "Okay, I still feel dizzy" she said.

She slept again because she is sick. I heard the knock on the door. I opened it and it's her mom. "Here is the poridge you asked for your girlfriend" she said "Thank you but can you come in?" I asked "Of course" she said.

She went inside the hotel room and I saw Seonghyeon was awake. "Your mom?" I said "Mom?!" she asked her "Hyeoniee I missed you" she said "why did you ran away from dad's home?" she said while crying "your dad was a little too much" her mom said while crying too. "come, I broight your favorite poridge of mine" her mom said.

"So you are his girlfriend?" her mom asked her "Yes" she said "since when?" she asked "Not that long maybe like 2 weeks?" she said "Oh okay" her mom said.

"Mom should we go home?" I asked "Of course. With your dad?" She asked "Of course".

We went to Seonghyeon's dad's house.

"Why did you ran away?" her dad asked "I didn't ran away I just went there for a Job" her mom said.

(This chapter is the shortest because I just feel like I want this chapter to be short. Anyways thank you for supporting this book It's gonna end very soon)