19

Seongmin POV:

how dare her let him seat beside her.

Lunch time:

"Boys wanna go with us?" Serim asked "Of course" The boys said.

"So what school are you from?" I asked "Ask Minhee or Seonghyeon" That Junhyuk boy said "Minhee?" Woobin asked "The same school when we we're middle school" Minhee said.

"So you we're best friends with Minhee and Seonghyeon ahhh" Youngtae said "Yeah and the biggest duo back then was fantaduo" Seonjun said.

"Wanna hangout in Seonhyeon's house?"Allen asked "Hey hey why is my house always?" Seonhyeon said "Well you live alone and you have a big house so?" Youngtae said. "Ya'll Gotta have your cars to go there. I'm using Seongmin's Car" Seonghyeon said.

****

Seonghyeon was the only one to go to my car. "Why'd you pick mine?" I asked "I don't know I just feel like Oh want to be with you" She said that make me blush "You're so cute " she said "W-we're h-here" I said.

"I'm going to prepare food first. Don't let anyone come in yet" She said as I locked the doors.

"Hey Someone is knocking on the door" I said "Please check it. Don't open the door" She said.

I checked the something where you can take look outside without opening the door.

"I think it's your dad" I said "My dad?! Let me check". She checked the door to see if it was her dad. "Hey go hide in my room. Faster" She said as I ran to ger room and find a spot to hide.

"Hey how was it since the boys came to your school?" I heard her dad asked "Well I've been pretty busy but I got to talk to them my friends and the boys have really close already" I heard her say "Good. Do you have anyone here?" Her dad asked "I have the boys and some of my friends coming over but they're not yet here" She said "oh okay Just stay with the boys and your brother" Her dad said.

*****

"SEONGMIN!" she shouted from downstairs as I ran to her.

"Why?" I asked.

(So there are 3 'Seongs' here. Seongmin, Seonghyeon, Seongjun)