10

"He was beside the bed near the window" I said "I thought you slept on the same bed?" Woobin said, I glared at him "Maybe no" He said.

Seongmin was already here few minutes ago and I realized what I said earlier was kinda true. I find him cute. "I think Seongmin will melt in a few minutes because there's a girl who keep staring at him" Woobin said "Yah!" I shouted "Guilty much?" He asked "Woobin I am the only girl here so what are you talking about?" I asked "Oh sorry I fogot I thought you we're a boy" He said which made me really annoyed

"Seongmin can I talk to you in private?" I asked him "sure!" He said.

"Did you put me on the bed last night?" I asked "Yes,I saw you struggling to sleep last night So I put you in the bed" He said "Oh really thank you!".

"what did our 2 love birds talk about?" Serim teased us "Nothing special" Seongmin said coldly "Well why did you have to talk privately?" Serim asked us "Okay I'll Just tell ya'll instead of teasing" Seongmin said and they we're really interested. "Okay it's Just about how she got on the bed last night" Seongmin said.

"Did you 2 do something last night?" Serim keep asking us this question "No! I just put her on the bed 'cause I saw her struggling okay?" Seongmin said "Ohhhh okay it was really nothing special" then they went back to where they we're as if nothing happened.

Seongmin pov:

"She really never sleep on the ground"
I wanted to carry her because I see it in her her face that she is struggling "Let me carry you here" as I carried her to the bed "Okay there you go".

"I'll go sleep here next to your bed and the window" I whispered to myself.

I finally woke up and I heard someone. I peeked a little and I saw Seonghyeon and I think she's finding me so I fake sleep to see what she going to say.

"I didn't realized he was this cute" I heard her whispered. Does she like me?  "Really" I asked that made her really shocked.

"No. Come down breakfast is ready" she said.

i brushed my teeth first and I also took a shower too.